Sign in to follow this  
Linea

speculations Mega Update 3

So the notice about the next mega update is already ingame we should soon get some details.
Lets speculate a bit what it could contain.

It seems it has something to do with the undead.

It could be the tarot skills that allow us to have an undead crew.
It could mean we will see something like a spook night happening every now and then where the undead roam the lands and the seas.
Its too early for an Halloween event.
Unlikely but maybe it does refer to the aging/death system getting a rework and this is how we look when we dont make it to the fountain of youth in time 😉
Or its just another endgame dungeon with an undead topic.

New weapon type: Laser gun. Because who cares about pirates?

New tame: Shark. Harvests fish by pacman'ing over them. Can be equipped with "Freakin Laser Beam" to gain long-range attack

Players who defeat the Kraken 5 times during the night of a full moon while sacrificing a live chicken and successfully not getting blood on their gaming chair will unlock the ability to build and pilot an AT-AT. Because, and we cannot stress this enough, who the hell cares about pirates?

Edited by Velius
  • Haha 7

37 minutes ago, Linea said:

maybe it does refer to the aging/death system getting a rework and this is how we look when we dont make it to the fountain of youth in time 😉

That would be funny, ignore fountain of youth and end up like Barbossa!  I do wonder about undead crew though, i think even they were slightly more expensive, yet didn't need to eat, may be tempting.  Tarot is interesting, though.  Interested to see what becomes of that idea.

New Ships: Frigate, Trading Ship, Fishing Ship, Company Ship of the Line

New SailType XLarge Sails

New Shipyard

New Deko Objects 20+

New Animal Dog, Cat

More Action on the Sea,  Pirates with Normal Ships

that is what we need

And Pls No Bigger Animals

Edited by Razalon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Linea said:

So the notice about the next mega update is already ingame we should soon get some details.
Lets speculate a bit what it could contain.

It seems it has something to do with the undead.

It could be the tarot skills that allow us to have an undead crew.
It could mean we will see something like a spook night happening every now and then where the undead roam the lands and the seas.
Its too early for an Halloween event.
Unlikely but maybe it does refer to the aging/death system getting a rework and this is how we look when we dont make it to the fountain of youth in time 😉
Or its just another endgame dungeon with an undead topic.

What if it is the Halloween event they are just going to take that long to get the update out? 😄

Dailies I am assuming.

Also Ghost Pirates cause only SotD is lame for PvE ship vs ship.

Also 2 wipes for reasons 😄

~Lotus

Im pretty sure they will add the Frigate in this next mega update (or at least hope they will cuz honestly it should have happen long ago)
If u see their discord emotes theres one of a Frigate, they could've chose any ship currently in the game but they choose a Frigate, thats enough for me to dream about new ships coming to the game.

caf682bff1ff3a0f625ef60c278e5588.png

• Like 1

More ships, more ships, more ships. 

Well that's not speculation.  Its just my wishful thinking. 

Edited by DocHolliday

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

What if it is the Halloween event they are just going to take that long to get the update out? 😄

Not sure if smartassery... or prophecy....

My guess is more tames. Because adding more ships is obviously out of the question

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Velius said:

New weapon type: Laser gun. Because who cares about pirates?

New tame: Shark. Harvests fish by pacman'ing over them. Can be equipped with "Freakin Laser Beam" to gain long-range attack

Players who defeat the Kraken 5 times during the night of a full moon while sacrificing a live chicken and successfully not getting blood on their gaming chair will unlock the ability to build and pilot an AT-AT. Because, and we cannot stress this enough, who the hell cares about pirates?

*holds out hand* 

AT-AT now plz.

2 hours ago, Velius said:

Not sure if smartassery... or prophecy....

You say this as if the two are mutually exlusive....

• Haha 1

Pretty sure the next update brings dual outboard motors to the dingy so people have something that can get away from the ultralight torpedo schooners that are sinking everything.  Until then, if anybody wants torpedos crafted on NA pvp, send me a pm.

Edited by DocOlds

Hmm

I think an undead with spawn from your compass everytime you use the map function and it'll cause all your crew to abandon posts and leave the ship.

There will indeed be undead, but they'll run over the water from sotd ships to attack your ship directly.. even the island bases will be overrun as the undead can just walk over the seabed.

And it'll probably have airships.. which drop homing mini airships  Drones from above.. or maybe that's in mega patch 4.

I'm also expecting an undead dungeon, likely at the bottom of a trench where only subs can go.

More gated content for the mega tribes to play with.  It'll probably add a homing function to torpedos.  And homing sea mines.. because lets face it, we need those.

Edited by Martyn

well its the new end boss - kitty cat the mighty!

but indeed that pistole looks like some overpowered gated content thou.

maybe we can also turn our ship into a ghost ship, having to maintain it and the crew with a magic resource that comes with the tarot skill tree.
ghost ships go without wind, down to the sea bed and fly to the moon, cause space pirates 😉

I want Hand cannon , a portable but breakable version of swivel cannon . Only fire canister and grapeshot .

7 hours ago, kampfer91 said:

I want Hand cannon , a portable but breakable version of swivel cannon . Only fire canister and grapeshot .

This would be cool, esp if it punched you backwards through the air everytime your fired it.  Outward death in one direction (no offense to the musical group) and you flying off into the nether in the other.. imagine you could point it at your feet.. you'd not need crabs then.

Nor legs or feet.. for that matter.

Edited by Martyn

New Handgun is comming "Revolver" 6 Shoot

New Cat is comming

New Rat is comming

New 6 shot hydra revolver gated behind the snowman (ice cave boss)? How funny would that be? 

How many would rage quit? 

Please don’t do that devs. 

9 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

New 6 shot hydra revolver gated behind the snowman (ice cave boss)? How funny would that be? 

u know they are going too 🙂 

I can tell you what it probably wont be. They wont fix their abysmal buggy "endgame content", they wont fix the bugs that ruin the game and make it pretty much unplayable. 

We probably will get new skins and tames, content gated behind the unfixed "endgame content" and maybe some buggy new op tech crap no one asked for.

EA or not, they should try to sort the Kraken/Powerstones before they keep adding new "content". But i guess its a lot less of an annoyance if you use the console for everything and dont really play the game anyway.  

49 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

no problem we have blackjack, flamecart and grenades, who cares?🤣🤣