Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

GRAPESHOT, quit ruining the game...

Recommended Posts

Grapeshot you snuck in a new change to snare players while actively using their bow? This is a bad decision and now completely ruins the bow all together as even being viable for PVP/PVE combat. Why in the hell would you do this?

Please reconsider this, thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Grapeshot you snuck in a new change to snare players while actively using their bow? This is a bad decision and now completely ruins the bow all together as even being viable for PVP/PVE combat. Why in the hell would you do this?

Please reconsider this, thank you in advance.

What happened to the bow?
Nerfed too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rising said:

What happened to the bow?
Nerfed too?

Nerfed? Yep, I'll say it has been severely nerfed. When you have it out, now you cannot run with it. Freaking stupid. I understand that you should have to slow down to draw the string and shoot the bow accurately but just having it out to run like we used to do was necessary. Now it is just plain unusable...

Edited by vaylain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vaylain said:

When you have it out, now you cannot run with it. Freaking stupid. I understand that you should have to slow down to draw the string and shoot the bow accurately but just having it out to run like we used to do was necessary. Now it is just plain unusable... 

PLAY YOUR OWN GAME GRAPESHOT, BEFORE MAKING THESE KIND OF CHANGES!!!! 

Game development seems to be all focused and based on feedback from a "group / company of developers friends" where only the fedback of them matters. I have not seen anyone here in the forum asking for these bow changes and many others who have come to harm exclusively solo/small groups.

 

if @DEVS both want to get rid of solo players because they do not launch single player mode?
Or they prefer with these changes to force that solo/small groups rent their own server. After that Rent Server Button appeared on the server selection screen on game I think I understood what is going on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Rising said:

Game development seems to be all focused and based on feedback from a "group / company of developers friends" where only the fedback of them matters. I have not seen anyone here in the forum asking for these bow changes and many others who have come to harm exclusively solo/small groups.

 

if @DEVS both want to get rid of solo players because they do not launch single player mode?
Or they prefer with these changes to force that solo/small groups rent their own server. After that Rent Server Button appeared on the server selection screen on game I think I understood what is going on here.

Might have been bugged because now that I died, I am able to run with it once more. Whew, my bad ATLAS. Disregard...

Edited by vaylain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vaylain said:

Might have been bugged because now that I died, I am able to run with it once more. Whew, my bad ATLAS. Disregard... 

lol good. when this news comes that devs removed or nerf something I automatically assume that it is true since at the moment I can not test for now.

Aome NERF have already happened recently that good that this time was false alarm 🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×