You decided you dind't need our company.

You thought your own companybuddies kept on robbing you from stuff you picked up.

You where having so much talk and promisses wich you never kept.

You and the company departed and you got everything back and even some more.

You and me shared some RL issues, sorry to hear your wife dropped you for this game.

You decided to talk into one of the members who took out all of our ships on the entire map, robbed the most of our resources and killed alot of animals.

You really think that putting up signs with some childish words will make me quit the game? I survived cancer, you aint seen nothing yet.

You know I'm having a hard time with the passing of my father 3 weeks ago. You can rest assure, this stunt you pulled, makes me even more eager.

You and your buddy, I hope you enjoy our stuff. I even hope Grapeshot does something about this.

You proven me right all along.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

sorry to hear your wife dropped you for this game.

LOL! aint got time for dis shit i need to imprint my tames and farm BPs  xD she must mean buisness

Edited by Ducimus

22 minutes ago, Ducimus said:

LOL! aint got time for dis shit i need to imprint my tames and farm BPs  xD she must mean buisness

Even more sad,  she gave him the choice between kids and her or the game. 

Looks like he made up his mind. 

What exactly is this about?

Are you calling out another player?

What is it you are trying to tell us?

Why is it addressed to "You...." ?!?

On a scale from "are you fucking kidding me" to "never in a million years", how likely do you think it is that the person you're obviously targeting is ever going to read this?

Care to post in your native language and have google translate letting us find out what you meant?

33 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Even more sad,  she gave him the choice between kids and her or the game. 

Looks like he made up his mind. 

ohh i understanded it wrong.. i thought the wife was playing this game and told him to fuck off cus she was busy playing lol.... 

well thats just sad if u choose a game over ur kids

4 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

You thought your own companybuddies kept on robbing you from stuff you picked up.

You and me shared some RL issues, sorry to hear your wife dropped you for this game.

You decided to talk into one of the members who took out all of our ships on the entire map, robbed the most of our resources and killed alot of animals.

You really think that putting up signs with some childish words will make me quit the game? I survived cancer, you aint seen nothing yet.

You know I'm having a hard time with the passing of my father 3 weeks ago. You can rest assure, this stunt you pulled, makes me even more eager.

You and your buddy, I hope you enjoy our stuff. I even hope Grapeshot does something about this.

Thank you.

Sucks to hear that man. It always sucks to be insided. 

On a good note though he must be really ugly if his wife left him for this game lol not like it’s Worl of warcraft or ark lol.

anyways, at least is is not only ugly but now he doesn’t have his wife either so I think you are still coming out the winner.

just build back up and you will be happier 

23 minutes ago, Ducimus said:

ohh i understanded it wrong.. i thought the wife was playing this game and told him to fuck off cus she was busy playing lol.... 

well thats just sad if u choose a game over ur kids

Oops I misread it as well lol. When people complain that mega companies are full of bad people they aren’t joking. Gotta be worthless to choose a game over your own kids.

and this is atlas lol

13 minutes ago, Realist said:

Sucks to hear that man. It always sucks to be insided. 

On a good note though he must be really ugly if his wife left him for this game lol not like it’s Worl of warcraft or ark lol.

anyways, at least is is not only ugly but now he doesn’t have his wife either so I think you are still coming out the winner.

just build back up and you will be happier 

Oops I misread it as well lol. When people complain that mega companies are full of bad people they aren’t joking. Gotta be worthless to choose a game over your own kids.

and this is atlas lol

I really love my alliancebuddies right now. Alliances make this game better to withstand a little knockdown like this, allready crawling back on my feet. So sad he destroyed his former "buddies" fleet as well. Luckely he proves me right up to the end.

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I really love my alliancebuddies right now. Alliances make this game better to withstand a little knockdown like this, allready crawling back on my feet. So sad he destroyed his former "buddies" fleet as well. Luckely he proves me right up to the end.

That is good to hear you bounced back. When that happens, you never really lose anything. 

Just now, Realist said:

That is good to hear you bounced back. When that happens, you never really lose anything. 

Played ARK for 4 years, there's a couple of lessons I had 😉

4 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Thank you.

Sorry to hear dude, been there got that t shirt as well alas.  But you either try to trust people and get ripped off.. or you don't and live a very lonely life.

• Like 1

Just now, Martyn said:

Sorry to hear dude, been there got that t shirt as well alas.  But you either try to trust people and get ripped off.. or you don't and live a very lonely life.

You sir, you hit it spot on.

4 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Played ARK for 4 years, there's a couple of lessons I had 😉

Ohhhh yeah. Ark gives those kind of lessons on a regular basis. I had 3 plus years of ark and man doesn that game give you trust issues 😂

my buddy and I got tired of the drama so we just went duo with it. Never had more fun. We are big time grinders though so the two of us is like a 10 person tribe lol

• Haha 1