PSA to Xbox players regarding low FPS Read more... ×
Unable to gain experience points in Freeports? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Danger0101

Mortar Double Shot Bug

Posted (edited)

Network: NA-PvP Colonies
Grid: C7
Not sure what causes it but we got attacked today and server was being very laggy and I used a mortar. I normally hit twice once to fire once to reload. It didn't appear to do this and appeared to fire two shots I have know idea if both of them are counting as damage or whats causing it. But instead of firing it then reloading it almost felt like it was firing w/o reloading but as i said server was super laggy probably for me I was probably bouncing around 50-255 ping intermittently. I have seen some youtube videos of this happening from QM but I had no idea if this was an exploit or some weird glitch happening. I did try a few different mortars from our tower and they all kept doing the same thing to me. We are in C7 Ill give an accurate CCC if you'd like. Bellow Is a youtube video of the closest this i found in a quick search this is an older video from last season pre wipe but same concept.

PS. Sorry if this has been posted about.

Edited by Danger0101

We fixed the issue previously, at times now you may see a 'double shot' but it'll just be a visual issue on the client, only one mortar will actually do damage.