Realist

Come on guys

It is time to start testing the game. I am tired of people saying “if you don’t like ea games then leave” the sad part is the remaining 4K players are the ones that need to leave(almost all, not being biased or generalizing)

all the people that said the players/testers left because the wipe was happening and that we would have a big influx of people returning were simply wrong.

there were 2700 people that came back after the wipe. Now there was another mega update that happened that was supposed to increase as well. It did not. Now we have only 1900 of the 2700 that returned still playing.

I have come to the realization that it might not actually be the devs(even though they have been making mistakes) that are the problem but the “players” which should be testers.

You guys are useless as far as the development process goes. You ridicule anyone that has any problem or issue with the game. You guys are the reason we will soon be at pre wipe numbers and that is very soon.

Sure they screwed the pooch, but you did way worse things to that poor dog. Your only job is to make the game better for console players. You might not like that but guess what? You are testers and this is an ea game so it’s time to deal with it. You have been failing right now.

at it’s peak everyday, numbers still drop by about 5-10. At its low point of the day numbers tend to drop by 50 or so. That part is your fault not the devs.

you claim to want community or government but you are too busy playing the game and trying to wipe people that they just say oh well and leave.

you also claim certain things are fantasy, even though they are clearly sci-fi lol. The genre bending that has been going on is borderline pathetic. They really need to drop the whole lore of atlas because that was a very stupid idea in the first place(don’t really care if you disagree).

they should have kept it simple and they would have been fine. They didn’t and now this is what they are left with. It doesn’t help when you people are not co tribute game whatsoever(not the people that give feedback, the people that complain about the feedback givers).

good luck guys, you have been co planning about me for a long time now and I can’t wait to see the glorious comebacks once I have actually played the game. It will be glorious indeed.

Edited by Realist
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

you guys are useless as far as the development process goes. You ridicule anyone that has any problem or issue with the game. 

....do I even need to point out the extreme irony and hypocrisy of your post?

Also, no, its not our job to make a game beter for consoles. We play on PC, becuase we are adults. Grow up and let the hedgehog go. Not only do we not give 2 shits about your kiddie console, the devs also dont give 2 shits about you kiddie console. Notice how you still dont have the ability to play on them? The conversion to console will be more of an afterthought than PvE servers. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

....do I even need to point out the extreme irony and hypocrisy of your post?

Also, no, its not our job to make a game beter for consoles. We play on PC, becuase we are adults. Grow up and let the hedgehog go. Not only do we not give 2 shits about your kiddie console, the devs also dont give 2 shits about you kiddie console. Notice how you still dont have the ability to play on them? The conversion to console will be more of an afterthought than PvE servers. 

First off I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I do regret that. This post wasn’t meant to melt snowflakes.

second, yeah it is your job. Everyone knows that pc players/testers are the lab rats for future ports( at least that is the excuse most of them give on forums when the co sole people complain).

third, console sales on ark were a lot higher than pc sales which made it possible for atlas to even be born.

Fourth, pve servers? Did you really have to insult pve players in this? Yeah you are the problem man. You people always need to have a problem with the pve guys. They are just like us playing a game. I am pvp through and through but I have never once said a bad thing about anyone that plays pve. You should be ashamed. Let me guess, you are that tough guy that got a good k/d spread and thinks that single player gamers are losers right? I feel sorry for you man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Realist said:

First off I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I do regret that. This post wasn’t meant to melt snowflakes.

second, yeah it is your job. Everyone knows that pc players/testers are the lab rats for future ports( at least that is the excuse most of them give on forums when the co sole people complain).

third, console sales on ark were a lot higher than pc sales which made it possible for atlas to even be born.

Fourth, pve servers? Did you really have to insult pve players in this? Yeah you are the problem man. You people always need to have a problem with the pve guys. They are just like us playing a game. I am pvp through and through but I have never once said a bad thing about anyone that plays pve. You should be ashamed. Let me guess, you are that tough guy that got a good k/d spread and thinks that single player gamers are losers right? I feel sorry for you man.

Here is the problem with the premise of your post Realist. It is an underlying issue with EA games. It goes like this:

Since the game is advertised as under development and not finished, complaints of an unfinished game, bugs etc are not legitimate and should be ignored in favor of more constructive feedback and input, but there is a flip side to this coin. Once players have paid for the game, EA or not, they are customers, not employees, so while it would be and is nice when they behave as traditional beta testers, they are under no obligation to do so. They can play the game all they want and not report a thing nor offer any feedback. Will doing so improve the final product? Most likely, and that is their incentive to contribute, but there is a difference between an incentive and an obligation. Your post speaks in a tone that implies Atlas players have an obligation. Heck, forget that, you flat out say it is our job. 

It is no such thing.

We are customers, not employees.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Realist said:

complete bullshit , it was the release and sales of schorched earth that made atlas possible as they had just lost a court case that cost them $40 million , if pc players hadn't bought schorched earth  then there is a strong possibility that they wouldn't even exist today ,

also again if pc players hadnt bought the original ark in the numbers they did again it wouldnt have even made it to xbox it was a suprise runaway hit ,that lead to multiple expansions console release and the development of atlas , 

as for your thoughts on players not making contsructive suggestions and testing properly , there have been hundreds of post suggesting various things that the devs should be adding / doing , but they constantly ignore them and add things that A noone asked for and B are usually gamebreaking , i.e the new torpedoes , the locking of new released content behind various targets , releases a dungeon but lock it behind collecting all powerstones , the claim system they have great for pvp , not so great for pve ,plyers asking for more ship based content so they add new tames , they are the ones ruining the game not the players 

Edited by UDO

35 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Here is the problem with the premise of your post Realist. It is an underlying issue with EA games. It goes like this:

Since the game is advertised as under development and not finished, complaints of an unfinished game, bugs etc are not legitimate and should be ignored in favor of more constructive feedback and input, but there is a flip side to this coin. Once players have paid for the game, EA or not, they are customers, not employees, so while it would be and is nice when they behave as traditional beta testers, they are under no obligation to do so. They can play the game all they want and not report a thing nor offer any feedback. Will doing so improve the final product? Most likely, and that is their incentive to contribute, but there is a difference between an incentive and an obligation. Your post speaks in a tone that implies Atlas players have an obligation. Heck, forget that, you flat out say it is our job. 

It is no such thing.

We are customers, not employees.

Well you said customer which means you bought a product. If I buy a product I will expect it to work. If that product does not work then I will expect a refund. Maybe we are confused about what a customer is. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering at this point.

here is where the whole EA concept gets stupid. Ok, so they got rid of beta testers right? Yes, I am not in favor of EA in the slightest. Mostly because literally anybody can say what EA is and nobody can fully argue because it is such a mixed bag that they might as well be liberals because anything they say goes if you don’t match what they said.

and yes it is your job. Do you actually care about the game and want it to keep going then yes, it is your job. If console sales actually flop do you think they will bother to keep going? Please don’t say yes boomer. They won’t. Ark kept selling. To the point where they even made a broken version on switch and mobile. I guarantee that atlas isn’t coming to switch and mobile, that is for damn sure. Yeah, I have played every version of ark from Xbox, ps4, switch, and mobile, just not pc.

if someone buys an early access game and they just simply want to play? Screw it, you are right, they don’t have to. I sure as hell won’t let them try to take the high ground though. Worthless is worthless. If you will not help the game progress that is your choice(not you), but if you choose that then yes, they are worthless.

Edited by Realist

25 minutes ago, UDO said:

complete bullshit , it was the release and sales of schorched earth that made atlas possible as they had just lost a court case that cost them $40 million , if pc players hadn't bought schorched earth  then there is a strong possibility that they wouldn't even exist today ,

also again if pc players hadnt bought the original ark in the numbers they did again it wouldnt have even made it to xbox it was a suprise runaway hit ,that lead to multiple expansions console release and the development of atlas , 

as for your thoughts on players not making contsructive suggestions and testing properly , there have been hundreds of post suggesting various things that the devs should be adding / doing , but they constantly ignore them and add things that A noone asked for and B are usually gamebreaking , i.e the new torpedoes , the locking of new released content behind various targets , releases a dungeon but lock it behind collecting all powerstones , the claim system they have great for pvp , not so great for pve ,plyers asking for more ship based content so they add new tames , they are the ones ruining the game not the players 

Are you delusional? Yeah sure they did get sued big time because jeremy is very unethical and unprofessional, but don’t think for one second that that “pc people” buying scorched earth saved the world lmao. 

I was playing for months on Xbox before scorched even came out. It was us that bought into it and us that made it successful. Without us scorched earth wouldn’t have been $&@“ lol. Believe me, they thanked their lucky stars when ark was a success on Xbox. We have them what they needed.

lastly, how fucking dare you. I never said one bad thing about people giving suggestions. I said the people that were complaining that others were complaining were worthless. Don’t you ever try to tell me i am against people giving feedback.

there is a big difference from giving feedback and people sowing on others for giving feedback.

2 minutes ago, Willard said:

Have you been drinking again? 

Jesus Christ Willard. Is that your new thing? No, I have not been. I commend you for trying to capitalize on that though 👍

2 hours ago, Realist said:

i have come to the realization that it might not actually be the devs(even though they have been making mistakes) that are the problem but the “players” which should be testers.

you guys are useless as far as the development process goes. You ridicule anyone that has any problem or issue with the game. You guys are the reason we will soon be at ore wipe numbers and that is very soon.

I have seen EA been misinterpreted a lot on these forums, but this one takes the cake. It definitely isn't a platform for whines of someone who might at some point maybe buy the game. If testing is our "job" according to you... buy the game or get out of this forum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grongash said:

I have seen EA been misinterpreted a lot on these forums, but this one takes the cake. It definitely isn't a platform for whines of someone who might at some point maybe buy the game. If testing is our "job" according to you... buy the game or get out of this forum.

Yeah, the same old thing. Its all good man. Once the game is available I will buy it and make changes accordingly. It is not my fault you guys are failing.

you don’t actually know what EA means evidently. Once you join EA you are trying to make the game better right? Hell, if not what is the point of EA in the first place?

that is completely cool of you aren’t ready for EA. I won’t say anything else on the matter but if you think for one second that you playing an EA game isn’t to improve it then yeah you are $@“”&&@“&&

Please devs, can you finally ban that troll realist?

If flaming the community is not enough, so what?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

Please devs, can you finally ban that troll realist?

If flaming the community is not enough, so what?

What about your constant harassment?

They already know I am not a troll. I know it makes your excuse to get rid of me easier to say that I am one. That doesn’t make me one.

I have seen others on here say way worse things than I ever would. You included. Don’t attempt to even come close to being an innocent part here.

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

What about your constant harassment?

They already know I am not a troll. I know it makes your excuse to get rid of me easier to say that I am one. That doesn’t make me one.

I have seen others on here say way worse things than I ever would. You included. Don’t attempt to even come close to being an innocent part here.

Describing your "episodes" isn't possible while staying within the rules of the forum code of conduct. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

Describing your "episodes" isn't possible while staying within the rules of the forum code of conduct. 

Yeah I had a feeling this would get a somewhat bad response from people since the game hasn’t released on console yet.

once it does though, you will see a lot more people agree with me. It’s to be expected right now unfortunately.

P.S. If you worded it right you can say anything you wanted to. Code of conduct of not.

24 minutes ago, Realist said:

P.S. If you worded it right you can say anything you wanted to. Code of conduct of not.

Das stimmt und deshalb schreib ich dir nun in einer Sprache, worin ich mich nicht verfange.

Realist, Du bist keine Hilfe in keiner Weise. Deine Kommentare sind haltlos, deine vorschläge egoistisch und dein Verhalten gleicht dem eines gockels.

Es liest sich, als würde GS das Spiel Nur und ausschließlich für dich programmieren. Was genau aber machst Du für die Entwicklung? Wir testen ja nicht richtig und viel zu selten. Das sieht man sehr gut an den abertausenden spielstunden und den tausenden bugreports und feedbacks. Aber wir, die bezahlt haben um Teil dieser Entwicklung sein zu dürfen, sind für den Herrn nicht gut genug.

Hört auch auf, die playerbase mit als Argument für irgendwas zu benutzen. Die Entwickler wissen besser darüber Bescheid als aussenständige und haben Die Rechnung für sich aufgestellt. Du, ich und sonst keiner ausserhalb des entwicklerkellers wissen von der Strategie und den Erwartungen, welche erfüllt werden müssen. Ergo ist auch hier jedes Wort Verschwendung, da Spekulation.

Um das ganze abzuschließen:

Realist, bitte halte den Ball flach, hör doch der Community zu liebe auf mit unnützen Kommentaren, haltlosen Verbesserungsvorschlägen und den trollposts. Es interessiert ganz ehrlich keinen, Was du hier schreibst. Und die spitze auf dem Eisberg ist nun noch, dass du gegen Die Community schiesst.

• Thanks 2

This is a joke. We can give all the constructive feedback we want, as long as nothing happens with it what’s the point of giving it. I’m not obligated to give any kind of feedback. 

Weird that you were here since hour 1 yet you forget all the feedback that is given. 

@Realist

most people dont read the forum and care more about having fun in the game than whats on the forums.
they picked up the game for reading two words in the description - pirates and survival. found none of these to be there and left.
the remaining players still hope to see it in the future but more are leaving with every update that completely ignores these two points.

its quiet sad since the devs are doing a wonderful job at sailing this rough sea.
i'm still positiv it is in the works and if done right it takes some time.
if we see more ships and sails and a first implementation of a running economy with the next update numbers could increase again if we see rockets or tactical nukes more people will leave. currently it looks like the game is turning into a giant deathmatch with instant destruction and instant rebuild. you can see how successful that would be with Ark:Survival of the Fittest.

on the other hand you can see how successful and long lasting a working game like this can be with Eve online.
if everything comes together we could even have the survival part back. if you can buy ammo, food, ship upgrades, better ships models and so on with gold from players and npcs alike you could restock and no longer need to be able to hop onto an island and collect 10.000 food in 1 min to sail a bit. having to build a galleon by hand makes everything else stupidly easy. so once the progression system with gold and the economy works we could see real pirate activity and a real survival part -> increasing player numbers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Yeah, the same old thing. Its all good man. Once the game is available I will buy it and make changes accordingly. It is not my fault you guys are failing.

you don’t actually know what EA means evidently. Once you join EA you are trying to make the game better right? Hell, if not what is the point of EA in the first place?

that is completely cool of you aren’t ready for EA. I won’t say anything else on the matter but if you think for one second that you playing an EA game isn’t to improve it then yeah you are $@“”&&@“&&

you do realise of course that even just playing the game gives devs all the data they need for how there numbers and systems work ,  bugs are reported either through the official reporting channels or via youtube videos that show exploits and more ,

the devs are screwing this game up not the players the few that remain are making good suggestions daily / weekly yet they are ignored in favour of the devs own vision about what the game needs, which is their choice as its their game, all the suggestions in the world will never change what the devs vision is for their game , if they get it wrong then they get it wrong and move onto the next project ,

the devs biggest mistake was thinking this game would work if they had the same systems in place as the very successful game ark ,taming and building and more taming, guess what ? they were wrong , players want less tames the devs add more , the players want crew to be more meaningful they add more tames ,  the players want more ship types they add more tames , the players wanted aggro range on wildlife reduced the devs removed the wildlife to the point that there are no land based dangers, ,see the pattern here, the answer is players suggestion are ignored everytime , 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

And once again we find ourselves in the position of busily doing something while some guy who has no clue about it and can't do it himself feels free to wander around telling us all how to do it.

Now I'm having massive career flashbacks.  Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Realist said:

Well you said customer which means you bought a product. If I buy a product I will expect it to work. If that product does not work then I will expect a refund. Maybe we are confused about what a customer is. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering at this point.

here is where the whole EA concept gets stupid. Ok, so they got rid of beta testers right? Yes, I am not in favor of EA in the slightest. Mostly because literally anybody can say what EA is and nobody can fully argue because it is such a mixed bag that they might as well be liberals because anything they say goes if you don’t match what they said.

and yes it is your job. Do you actually care about the game and want it to keep going then yes, it is your job. If console sales actually flop do you think they will bother to keep going? Please don’t say yes boomer. They won’t. Ark kept selling. To the point where they even made a broken version on switch and mobile. I guarantee that atlas isn’t coming to switch and mobile, that is for damn sure. Yeah, I have played every version of ark from Xbox, ps4, switch, and mobile, just not pc.

if someone buys an early access game and they just simply want to play? Screw it, you are right, they don’t have to. I sure as hell won’t let them try to take the high ground though. Worthless is worthless. If you will not help the game progress that is your choice(not you), but if you choose that then yes, they are worthless.

Sure, when you buy a product you expect it to work. But if the company selling the product warns you up front that the product is not yet fully functional, then you bought it with that understanding. Either way if you buy it you are still a customer and not an employee. At no point whether the product works or it doesn't, does Maytag have the right to expect me to help fix the refrigerator. If they sell me the refrigerator with a clear warning that the ice maker doesn't work yet and online feedback and input from me may help it to work better in the future, then I have the option as a customer to participate by offering said feedback or not, but under no circumstance am I ever under any obligation to do so.

I agree that the EA concept is flawed and a problem in the industry right now. I think studios are being greedy and shortsighted by seeing that they can flip what used to be a cost center in testing to a profit center in EA without stopping to consider the negative ramifications to a game's reputation in the market place when they do so with a far from finished EA game. I think at the moment Atlas is most definately a poster child for this sort of thing.  I think by contrast Satisfactory released to EA in March with a game that was out of the gate far closer to a finished product and felt far more like I was getting my money's worth than Atlas did. Contrasting the two reveals one of the problems with EA: it is too all encompassing of a label. The consumer does not know whether he is getting a really enjoyable very playable game at a discount with a few bugs and some content not yet added, or a dumpster fire 2 years away from completion like Atlas. Some clearer standards of disclosure at a minimum are in both the consumer's and ultimately the industry's best long term interests. So I agree that the mixed bag nature is very much a problem. Because of the short term upside to studios, it's unlikely EA will ever just go away, so I think focusing on reform is the way to go.

Going back to the refrigerator analogy, I think if Maytag wants to sell you a fridge that is not yet fully functional, there should be requirements that they disclose more clearly and specifically what works out of the box and what doesn't.

I also don't think that hurling invective at those that decline to participate in the "job" of making the game better is a very useful or fair approach. This comes across as particularly selfish when you are exhorting others to make the game you are not yet playing better before you buy it. At a minimum you should refrain from it until you have actual skin in the game, and even then I'd consider it poor form.

Either way I categorically reject the notion that anything I pay for as a leisure pursuit is a job for me. On this subject I refer you to Mr. Mark Twain:

"Work is composed of that which a body is obliged to do. Play is composed of all else."

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Winter Thorne said:

And once again we find ourselves in the position of busily doing something while some guy who has no clue about it and can't do it himself feels free to wander around telling us all how to do it.

Now I'm having massive career flashbacks.  Thanks a bunch.

Dlibert ftw

20 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Sure, when you buy a product you expect it to work. But if the company selling the product warns you up front that the product is not yet fully functional, then you bought it with that understanding. Either way if you buy it you are still a customer and not an employee. At no point whether the product works or it doesn't, does Maytag have the right to expect me to help fix the refrigerator. If they sell me the refrigerator with a clear warning that the ice maker doesn't work yet and online feedback and input from me may help it to work better in the future, then I have the option as a customer to participate by offering said feedback or not, but under no circumstance am I ever under any obligation to do so.

I agree that the EA concept is flawed and a problem in the industry right now. I think studios are being greedy and shortsighted by seeing that they can flip what used to be a cost center in testing to a profit center in EA without stopping to consider the negative ramifications to a game's reputation in the market place when they do so with a far from finished EA game. I think at the moment Atlas is most definately a poster child for this sort of thing.  I think by contrast Satisfactory released to EA in March with a game that was out of the gate far closer to a finished product and felt far more like I was getting my money's worth than Atlas did. Contrasting the two reveals one of the problems with EA: it is too all encompassing of a label. The consumer does not know whether he is getting a really enjoyable very playable game at a discount with a few bugs and some content not yet added, or a dumpster fire 2 years away from completion like Atlas. Some clearer standards of disclosure at a minimum are in both the consumer's and ultimately the industry's best long term interests. So I agree that the mixed bag nature is very much a problem. Because of the short term upside to studios, it's unlikely EA will ever just go away, so I think focusing on reform is the way to go.

Going back to the refrigerator analogy, I think if Maytag wants to sell you a fridge that is not yet fully functional, there should be requirements that they disclose more clearly and specifically what works out of the box and what doesn't.

I also don't think that hurling invective at those that decline to participate in the "job" of making the game better is a very useful or fair approach. This comes across as particularly selfish when you are exhorting others to make the game you are not yet playing better before you buy it. At a minimum you should refrain from it until you have actual skin in the game, and even then I'd consider it poor form.

Either way I categorically reject the notion that anything I pay for as a leisure pursuit is a job for me. On this subject I refer you to Mr. Mark Twain:

"Work is composed of that which a body is obliged to do. Play is composed of all else."

To be honest no other companies except gaming companies ones release products where as you say “they might not work right” and if they did I am pretty sure they would want you to help fix it. That would be the whole point of seeking the not finished product.

so yes, if mytag said yeah we are trying to make a really good refrigerator and it isn’t quite good yet, can you use it for awhile and Help us make it better? I would yeah “yeah, sure I can do that” because in all reality that is the only point of buying a product that wouldn’t be working correctly. I wouldnt just sit there and use an unfinished fridge and then get mad at it one day because my food spoils. That would be stupid.

I completely agree that EA is a crutch but once again it is mainly a crutch for the players. I have seen way too many people on these forums use EA for an excuse against someone, yet they themselves aren’t even testing the game. This isn’t the time to have fun. It’s the time to make the game better. EA in general is a horrible idea and really just shouldn’t be allowed in the slightest. I completely agree with you on that. I really don’t care if they are a small business or not, if they use EA they are already failures because they can’t make it on their own even though many others have done it the right way for decades, so yeah EA is complete BS.

9 hours ago, Realist said:

You are testers and this is an ea game so it’s time to deal with it.

Let me stop you there, No, i'm not a tester, we are not testers, we are customers, who decided to purchase the game in an early state and as with many early access games, we know, that the game is in an unfinished state. But, NO; we are not testers, we are customers. We lost the right to vote with our wallet since we already purchased the game, but we still have an impact on the reviews, the perception of the game, the publicit it receives, etc. 

Broken systems are not the fault of the customer, but they are the fault of the company behind the product or service. If a customer buys a product and doesn't return to get more of that product, is not because the customer is not doing his "job", it's because the product is flawed and needs to be improved. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cidran said:

Let me stop you there, No, i'm not a tester, we are not testers, we are customers, who decided to purchase the game in an early state and as with many early access games, we know, that the game is in an unfinished state. But, NO; we are not testers, we are customers. We lost the right to vote with our wallet since we already purchased the game, but we still have an impact on the reviews, the perception of the game, the publicit it receives, etc. 

Broken systems are not the fault of the customer, but they are the fault of the company behind the product or service. If a customer buys a product and doesn't return to get more of that product, is not because the customer is not doing his "job", it's because the product is flawed and needs to be improved. 

Broken systems are not at fault to begin with. The whole EA process is at fault. It should have never been a thing.

dont try to blame the company when they already told you it was two years from completion. Not only that but this is wildcard and if you had prior knowledge of wildcard then you really should have known how it was going to go. So yeah I blame the player. Unless of course they have never once heard of wildcard and never played an EA game, in that situation I would completely understand.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Das stimmt und deshalb schreib ich dir nun in einer Sprache, worin ich mich nicht verfange.

Realist, Du bist keine Hilfe in keiner Weise. Deine Kommentare sind haltlos, deine vorschläge egoistisch und dein Verhalten gleicht dem eines gockels.

Es liest sich, als würde GS das Spiel Nur und ausschließlich für dich programmieren. Was genau aber machst Du für die Entwicklung? Wir testen ja nicht richtig und viel zu selten. Das sieht man sehr gut an den abertausenden spielstunden und den tausenden bugreports und feedbacks. Aber wir, die bezahlt haben um Teil dieser Entwicklung sein zu dürfen, sind für den Herrn nicht gut genug.

Hört auch auf, die playerbase mit als Argument für irgendwas zu benutzen. Die Entwickler wissen besser darüber Bescheid als aussenständige und haben Die Rechnung für sich aufgestellt. Du, ich und sonst keiner ausserhalb des entwicklerkellers wissen von der Strategie und den Erwartungen, welche erfüllt werden müssen. Ergo ist auch hier jedes Wort Verschwendung, da Spekulation.

Um das ganze abzuschließen:

Realist, bitte halte den Ball flach, hör doch der Community zu liebe auf mit unnützen Kommentaren, haltlosen Verbesserungsvorschlägen und den trollposts. Es interessiert ganz ehrlich keinen, Was du hier schreibst. Und die spitze auf dem Eisberg ist nun noch, dass du gegen Die Community schiesst.

See, there you go 👍