Sign in to follow this  
Beliena

Game Locking up while looking at the Atlas map or pulling up Compass while sailing

I noticed if i look at my main atlas map for longer then 1 minute my entire game will freeze and no longer responds but also  if i look at a compass  or even just pull it out the game will instantly freeze while sailing and as this is a large portion of the game itself i find it extremely frustrating to not even be able to look at my own map

Posted (edited)

They either added something wonky with the compass animation a few updates back or the powerstone/essence particle effects are poorly coded.  My frames drop from 100+ to almost 60 and textures flicker to lower res as soon as I bring it out.  Anybody having this issue that doesn't have the essences?

Edited by DocOlds

Posted (edited)

I have had this issue since before i had any powerstones or essences  anything i want to look at any sort of map  my game just locks up, i just finally got frustrated enough to post something since it never got better in anyway and almost seems worse prolly due to the powerstones and essences actually

Edited by Beliena