Preditorio

Respec tames after mega patch

Would be Really nice if we could respec our tames. Especially after this mega patch that changed the bear so much with the cargo saddle. We put so much time N effort into our tames then have these patches come out n change how we have been putting points into there skill. 

It would also serve the testing purpose of letting the devs gather data on how people specked their tames differently in reaction to the changes, which is useful development information.

9 hours ago, Preditorio said:

Would be Really nice if we could respec our tames. Especially after this mega patch that changed the bear so much with the cargo saddle. We put so much time N effort into our tames then have these patches come out n change how we have been putting points into there skill. 

What do you want to change with the respec? More Stamina?

I think people mean nerf as in the cargo saddle makes it so all weight bears are no longer required.

59 minutes ago, gadefence said:

I think people mean nerf as in the cargo saddle makes it so all weight bears are no longer required.

They are still required... If you farm metall, your bear need about 8k weight to fill the complete cargo saddle. The bears are faar away from that amount...

On 6/5/2019 at 1:04 AM, Kummba said:

What do you want to change with the respec? More Stamina?

Just Would be nice to have the Option to respec after these patches. Or even have the Option to buy a potion just like your character. 

Should be able to cook your own potion, not goto a freeport to get one.  For both ourselves and tames.  And I agree either a one off respec or animal potion would be extremely useful.

Although I still don't see how my Huntress has been nerfed.. she's still ferocious in a fight.