Martyn

Named High Lv Ships of the Damned..

Just saw a lv 43 sotd called John the Mighty.. special loot?

Bottom Left corner of N5 Eu Pve.

Edited by Martyn
  • Haha 2

I am almost 100% certain you accidentally looked at one of your NPC crew members, because that totally fits their naming scheme.

Check your sails crew.

Though the idea of named ships of the damned does sound nice. Make them a bit stronger and faster with better loot for a good challenge and reward.

• Like 3

Officer mobs like Eve.  I like.  Maybe they can drop a built high level part like a sail, cannon, etc on occasion and for the most part drop BP's.

Edited by DocHolliday

i think we are meant to be thankful that the seagrapes are "real loot" instead of just seagrape blueprints.

I'd like them to add some Kinds if "alpha" Sotds or even Fleet. Make them like a Super rare spawn ob golden Age Servers And let it Drop a Skin or Figure Head And BP's just like every sotd but with a slightly higher Chance of beein mythicals. Might even have different skins for each golden Age Server 

I dunno.. made me reverse course and sail into the wind to escape them.. was a red brig at least and my slightly overweight schooner I didn't want to risk.. but yeh, turned out I was looking at my own crewmen superimposed over the brig..

Gave me quite a start tho.

Edited by Martyn

I think it would be a fun addition, presumably, they're different/special, perhaps quest-kills or with unique rewards.

• Like 7

On 6/5/2019 at 8:55 AM, Salty Del said:

Though the idea of named ships of the damned does sound nice. Make them a bit stronger and faster with better loot for a good challenge and reward.

This would be amazing.   Can even be multiple versions so golden age ruins, lawless, etc can have different difficulty named ships or sea monsters spawn.  I would run a quest trying to kill all the named ships, or sea monsters, or land based monstrosities had to be tracked down. 

Maybe you have to find parts of a compass (not from powerstones or the kraken) but high level treasure maps to find the location of these creatures/ships.  Would be fun.

17 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

I think it would be a fun addition, presumably, they're different/special, perhaps quest-kills or with unique rewards.

Yeah as i said let them Drop Rare skins, each of them a different one. I'd personally would love to See a Hydra Figure Head  or if u Want to make them Super Hard let them add additional Level ups for the ship that Killed it.for each golden Age Named ship 1 additional Level And the 9th One unlocks a feat "blessed Winds" which lets u Sail as u would have good wind for a Short duration.