Sign in to follow this  
Blackstone30

Increase the Spoil rate FFS

Are you fucking kidding me now??? I was going to become a farmer placed for testing a large plot and put in wheat seed...now after hours of waiting i got my first wheat....and wow Spoil rate is 5 fucking minutes??  Same as with all the other food...round about 10 minutes till its already spoiled...This makes farming totally useless, then you need to have a gigantic farm with all ingredients for making advanced food and that even will spoil in no time....totally stupid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstone30 said:

Are you fucking kidding me now??? I was going to become a farmer placed for testing a large plot and put in wheat seed...now after hours of waiting i got my first wheat....and wow Spoil rate is 5 fucking minutes??  Same as with all the other food...round about 10 minutes till its already spoiled...This makes farming totally useless, then you need to have a gigantic farm with all ingredients for making advanced food and that even will spoil in no time....totally stupid

Oh man, you titled that totally wrong 😂

you are lucky they don’t automatically listen to you.

you want the spoil rate decreased. I would change that quick if I were you.

pretty sure you mean spoil TIME increased, which means the spoil RATE would decrease. Change it fast before it is too late 😂

12 minutes ago, Willtock said:

Hi dude, could you please tell me where you found wheat? Can't find any

Wheat is temperate climate exclusive.

I tried about 20 islands in temperate areas, didn't find any ... Can you please precise which island(s) you found wheat on ? (For example J5 north island)

17 hours ago, Jezzicles said:

Everything to do with food in this game is broken.

You said it. The way it is now, you have to eat 500,000 calories between pick/hatchet swings. Its really frustrating when you are completely full but low on a particular vitamin.