Fendo

Ship of the Damned everywhere

What a Patch that V7,

spawning in on my boat. "Hey a Ship of the Damned. And some loot swimming around there, nice we have PvE content on sea" just 1 sec later "LOL one more Ship of the Damned around me, oh wait, the next one, and one more."

Instant destroyd by 4 "Ship of the Damned" spawning around me.

Well i think that is what you mean when someone say " patch your game to death"

Now you have a game with no claimable land and no shipable sea. What's coming next? 

It's over. We gave this game so much time. 30 hours into this lagfest, trying to get anything done. Finally have a big boat, sail out. First square outside safezone has a ship of the damned. Dead. Pathetic.

I just logged in, hearing cannon shots, a Ship of Damned kills our unfinished Ship in Shipyard, our Shipyard, and our House. I run along the Coast and see after my Neighbour, they lost everything too....

40 minutes ago, Ragtarok said:

I just logged in, hearing cannon shots, a Ship of Damned kills our unfinished Ship in Shipyard, our Shipyard, and our House. I run along the Coast and see after my Neighbour, they lost everything too....

LOL the aggressive NPCs spawns on both lands and seas are really over the top. So far the PvE aspect of this game is a train wreck.

We also lost our sloop we had two ship of the damned and one red one did not know what that was lost everything between the new spawns and the skill resetting it is becoming a bit difficult to solo or for a small company to play

There are TOO many of those. can't go anywhere. also they spawn in a 5 meter radius

Edited by chazmich

18 Houres of farming for a Schooner, destroyed in 20 Minuts by a Ghost Ship pulled in a Bay from another Schooner. Please fix tis Shiet und make a big Rollback!

I even encountered one of their ships in a freeport region, near the border. I don't know if they're killing newbros on their rafts or not bcos I immediately turned my sloop 180* from the thing and bailed. Maybe someone can confirm

Since hearing about this I have just been crafting the ship stuff and storing it in a chest. Glad I did as a Ghost Ship came and attacked! The server did band together and kill it though and we got a ton of exp.

Me and my mate sailed 5 tiles to get back to our port and those ships are everywhere. And everywhere is an over statment. So patch went threw so we logged on all of a sudden cannon balls ect.. going on. Made it back but cut the spawn count plz. And also while the devs are at that cut the spawn count for wild creatures. Take 5 steps on the beach and im being ripped apart.

Sailed into a very sheltered bay to avoid tornadoes while I slept RL.  Anchored.  Logged on today to find myself dead - company log says Ship of the Damned... OK?

Bump, bc the ships are killing everything on the coasts and ruining the game. Lost over 200 hours of progression between the members of our tribe with our ships and all our stuff getting blown up

RIP my Baby Ship... VS 2 damned...

No claim land & no safe sea... 🤬

20181227184830_1.jpg

20181227185027_1.jpg

BONUS: Server timeout ! 🤬

Edited by Rituel
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rituel said:

RIP my Baby Ship... VS 2 damned...

No claim land & no safe sea... 🤬

20181227184830_1.jpg

BONUS: Server timeout ! 🤬

same for me lose all stuff what i collect in 4 days

JXfi5oO.jpg

Supid crew. Cant giv them weapon or somthing. And they cost alot if you need in ship 10 they will cost each hour 100 gold

Why can't we just have a PVE server where we're safe to build without player and NPC harassment? One player stole two of my claims by training crocs to my base to destroy it. Bed was destroyed and I have to start all the way back in Freeport. F***ing Bulls**t.

So it gets better. I went to Freeport and built a nice raft. Loaded up on storage, crafting, etc. Friend says"join my guild" so I do. Now I lost my boat and hard work because it's bound to the guild, not the player.

Edited by Stabby
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pendaluxs said:

same for me lose all stuff what i collect in 4 days

Supid crew. Cant giv them weapon or somthing. And they cost alot if you need in ship 10 they will cost each hour 100 gold

10$ pro 0.8 = 10/4*5 = 12.5$/h?
But didn't know they have a salary... 😐 

same thing happened to me and my crew.  We were in M10 and had just finished our sloop, were hella excited to go find an island we can place claim on, we head to M9 to get metal and restock for our trip (freeport at M9 south has alot of easy to get food).  we head out, cross back over to M10 and what do we find, 3 ghost ships, Level 19, Level 3 and Level 1.  completed screwed.  meanwhile after the fact, everyone in M10 was screaming to leave and run away and no1 can leave.....

Wonderful balance........

they def need a rollback of some kind for those of us getting screwed

Same happened to me i had my sloop stocked with mats to build a schooner on M10 as well coming down from M9 and not to far from my shipyard i get swarmed by them and lose everything i had.

We logged in to a ghost ship destroying our Schooner that was anchored by base, then all of us had died to a wolf sticking its head through stone walls.  We respawned at our friends base in near region and made sloop to sale back just to have server timeout and sloop get destroyed by 2 ships of damned.  At this point we were discouraged but kept going.  Rebuilt base that was destroyed, started on new ship then decided to do a treasure map.  Killed 2 Warriors of damned, 2 Archers of the damned, 3 Soldiers of the damned.  Tried to dig and said still one remaining guard.  After about 10 minutes couldnt find it went back to center area they all respawned once again killed 2 warriors, 2 archers, 3 soldiers  yet this time said there were 2 guardians remaining so we still couldnt get treasure.  Jumped back on our raft to go home and log for night.  Get back to base and have ship of damned sitting just off coast again destroying neighbors new ship.

A374EC97857A921DFF5EDF6EFE3E3F26995E608412D3C1B918FDFB8338A338F81568E87B692E69FA