Sign in to follow this  
flashgeist

Make Freeports Great again

I think back about the Time wehre you wehre alle to Park youre ship Longe Rat the Freeport without having a increased damage rate and at this Time freeports where Meeting Points and Plances Full of life where could meet others and make friends or whatever and new players had enough time to build and equip their first ship bevore they have to leave the freeport area. So i would like if you would think again about the increased damage so the freeports can be a nice place full of life again.

I think with they couldn't definitely rework these a bit to make them more of a trader friendly area. Increase the timer when decay starts so that we can at least sit in port for a day or two. The current rules for this make them worthless as tits on a boar hog.

If they forced people to place their shops here you would have a trade friendly area.

When I first saw the video before release it was exciting to see, the party atmosphere and people gathering around, couldn't be any further from that.

The town needs to be bigger add more npc standing there selling stuff.

Add a bar or event night every so often where people go there. Maybe they can give something if you turn upto event.

Should give a couple of hours before increased decay. 6 hours and you will lose a brig. Need to have 2 hour free parking atleast.

It is helpfull for pvp, wouldnt be a bad idea to make it as pve area on pvp servers too so t will be a neutral places for companys to meet there and talk about future wars or anything else and new players to get theire stuff ready to leave the area, but tames yeah it just helps to sell the tames in a friendly area allso you can buy a ship then in this area without having the fear of getting shot or somithing like that when you  arrive so you have a place where trolls dont have a chance to mess arround with players 

Edited by flashgeist

The very reason they changed it is not because of good people but because the bad ones exploited it and destroyed the intent!

Eventually anything with good intentions will be destroyed by human malice!

I like the idea of having cities and stuff witch actual stuff going on... events and what ever... maybe some npcs with stupid little fetch quests or what ever... At least change free ports in pve... let us park our boats there... free ports are good places to gather some materials that are other wise a pain in the ass to find... salt, gems etc etc... it would just be nice to have a place to go and meet people... as it is now i rarely see people anywhere lol...