Sign in to follow this  
Ost3fabrikk3n

Kraken EU PVE

2 minutes ago, Carnotaurus said:

Thank you for this rematch! 

Company: Armada

Ship: Brig, 16 cannons.

Players: 2

Hope we don't get kicked from the commanding stations this time. :classic_unsure::classic_smile:

Yeah i hope not. Hope you Will make it this time🙂

Company: Fairy Tail

Ship: 2 battle brigs - Swift and Amphatrite

Players: 4 possibly 5

EDIT: Apologies we have to pull out. One of our ships is "stuck" in mid ocean. We have tried everything we can think of to move it with no effect. We are currently waiting on the bug report system for help to get it "unstuck".

Edited by AntonyVW
  • Thanks 1

I have noticed the majority of people are bringing cannon brigs, I will be bringing a tentacle brig but we will need more than one ship on tentacles so please throw a couple Ballistas on your decks if you have the space.

looking forward to the fight 🙂

• Like 2

We will too coming 

kompanie: wipes and more 

ship:1x Battle Brig

We coming With two Player 

• Thanks 1

Hey Guys ,

We coming for help.

Company: DuBistSchuld

Ship: Ballista Brig

• Thanks 1

Hello, i am late sorry 🙂

We coming with Brig, Cannon

company: Grimgar

3 Player

• Thanks 1

is it possible to join the server when you get started ? look like we cant start at 9

There are two of us. we are on the galleon with 53 guns. already 9:47 pm where are you all?

sorry for late reply, me and a mate will come on a brig!  🙂  hope we can join!   (jackie sparrow company)  

Edited by NoobieDooz

Thx for planing this and thx the devs for the stupid as fuck game that we dont get the submarin when we do v2 (red) kraken. I was my first time in and survive....repair alone, sail alone, and i was everytime in fight. And after this? i get a stupid buff but no submarin. Ok lets group up again, and? AGAIN v2 (red) kraken. Then so much idiots who dont die when they try with 2 people to survive...after 20 minutes watch the died screen my brig is sink.

Result = 5 hours waste of time, prepare ship, sail to h8 all for the submarin and at the end we kill the kraken and dont get the submarin.

Yeah frustrating but more and more i have no idea why i play further...so stupid...+600hours of playtime and every update makes the game shitty.
Since weeks they cant fix the random despawn structures...dont do anything of the stupid water building block range so many player docks are useless now because we block each other. And then this "endgame" stupid content. Sad that i waste so much time in a game with devs who has no idea how games are working. 

i still think the devs work only at the game and play other games and not they own game.
Thank you all for some fun time 😉

And still thanks to @Jatheishand @Dolliethey laugh about all of us on forum and twitch streams when we lost our ships because of they dev team issues.
Only people who dont play the game can laugh about that :).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1