Sign in to follow this  
Konvar

MEGA UPDATE 2

Last weekend (25-26 May). Online 8000.

This weekend + MEGA UPDATE 2 = 5000. Why?

Why is the developer against the interests of the players?

I spent on the unofficial 5 times more than a copy of the game. I do not need discounts!

I want to quietly play a game where I am a hero and a captain. My adventures. No one will take my earned things.

1.It's too early for games where the megatrayb teams. I will be there if they pay me a salary!

I'm crying - I'm the commander!

2.My preservation must be permanent!

It can be a single player game. If the total game, then I should have a personal permanent place where my territory cannot be broken, it is impossible to build someone else's, my time is 10-20-30 days ...

P/S  I don't need patches that I can't use when I play alone. I buy new animals for money on the informal and you break them!

Edited by Konvar

Are you using the Steam Charts site to base your numbers on?

Because if so i'd like to point out that Steam Charts has been broken the last 2 days. It currently says 4,322 playing 2 days ago: https://steamcharts.com/app/834910#7d

It says this for every game you can view on Steam Charts. So the activity of the last 2 days since the mega patch released haven't been recorded.

Edited by [GP] Guybrush Threepwood

So you want a game where others can’t interfere with your stuff, and where it’s all about your adventures and your the hero? 

99% of games that put the player at the centre of the universe so to speak, are single player games or at least single player campaigns in multiplayer games. 

Atlas was marketed as an MMO from day one. This is one area where the devs have been honest. So I’m not really sure what you are expecting. Logging into an MMO and expecting zero interaction with others is frankly unreasonable on your part. Also, as for what the players want? Aside from a few posts now and then about people wanting to host a local server on the machine they’re playing on for a single player experience, it’s hardly a massive talking point normally.

42 minutes ago, TerrorTrooper said:

So you want a game where others can’t interfere with your stuff, and where it’s all about your adventures and your the hero? 

We must find the truth! She is somewhere in the middle. I want to play with the world. I can not spend on it all the time my rest. I need protection for my investment!

55555.jpg

Edited by Konvar

So it all went down like this

”I want to play a game where I’m the boss and no one else bothers me with anything!”

”Let me join this multiplayer game where thousands of other players can interfere.”

”This is not what I want”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Konvar said:

We must find the truth! She is somewhere in the middle. I want to play with the world. I can not spend on it all the time my rest. I need protection for my investment!

55555.jpg

PVE servers are your answer.

The Pvp servers are a damned if you do, damned if you don’t kind of affair. 

On one hand, the openness of them is fantastic, but that is also their biggest problem as we all love the freedom when we’re online, but someone else’s freedom when we are offline can ruin our day.