Sign in to follow this  
seruum

Kraken 2.0

We are going to be setting up a kraken 2.0 boss fight next weekend to unlock sub 40% cooldown reduction and snow cave boss. We are looking for an expression of interest and to get a rough number together. https://discord.gg/dNRNgJx for discord. 

EU PVE

We're not really a combat company on EU PvE....but I'd like to unlock the Kraken for the sub -- however, the nearest thing we currently have is a schooner, full of monkeys.  If we can keep throwing a crap load of shit at the Kraken, and distract it enough for you to hit it with more chunkier weaponry, then I'd like to tag along... if possible?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

We're not really a combat company on EU PvE....but I'd like to unlock the Kraken for the sub -- however, the nearest thing we currently have is a schooner, full of monkeys.  If we can keep throwing a crap load of shit at the Kraken, and distract it enough for you to hit it with more chunkier weaponry, then I'd like to tag along... if possible?

Yeah I'd love to join stuff like this too, but I only have a Schooner too, and not even full of monkeys. Just me and my NPC Stan. :classic_sad:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

We are Doing Kraken once every week 😄 so if u wanna Tag Along feel free to join our discord for the next Kraken 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yeah I'd love to join stuff like this too, but I only have a Schooner too, and not even full of monkeys. Just me and my NPC Stan. :classic_sad:

I'm sure there are things you could "Lechuck" at the Kraken!  😛

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, zottel said:

We are Doing Kraken once every week 😄 so if u wanna Tag Along feel free to join our discord for the next Kraken 

Thanks Zottel, actually I really appreciate that.  Let me know what the discord is and go from there.

Cudos

we will join with 2 players and a mythik gali if you need it. Company name is Playbox. 

We can ally a few people and take them on our ships but they should respec hp and fort before the fight.

Fight is set for 18:30 saturday gmt+1 for those who wish to come.

7 hours ago, seruum said:

We can ally a few people and take them on our ships but they should respec hp and fort before the fight.

Fight is set for 18:30 saturday gmt+1 for those who wish to come.

so this is Paris time ?

1 hour ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yes it is wrong, because Paris is currently GMT+2.

People should learn the changes in timezones and seasons etc. Have a look here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/france/paris

Time zones are simple enough, but not every time zone has daylight savings time. Though I would expect that app to be able to know and tell you.

7 minutes ago, Salty Del said:

Time zones are simple enough, but not every time zone has daylight savings time. Though I would expect that app to be able to know and tell you.

The app in the screenshot does confuse me a bit. That message was posted at 05:41 UK time, and as it shows London as 5:38 I will assume the screenshot was made just before the post. Therefore, the time on the screenshot for London is correct, but underneath it says GMT +0 which is wrong as UK is in GMT +1 until October.

how many peopel join for the kill? befor we drive a long way to the Krakken?

We have so far got about 30 ships wanting to go. We are already near h8 ready to go.

I will be on g8 west island but it doesn't matter which island aslong as your in h8 at 18:30 gmt+1 and in discord for chat.