Sign in to follow this  
Arno

Welcomes, Hellos, Hi, Greetings, and Ahoys

Congratulations to us all for our patience and for the devs for the final release!
Welcome, my pirates friends. 
Regards!

Avast there ye swabs. Hope to see some of you in-game soon. Once this huge game downloads and unpacks! 😳

hi everyone, hope downloads are going well and most are getting online now.. got to say after watching streams today and eagerly awaiting the launch of atlas this has definitely impressed me yes yes the delays lol but to fix and improve any issues before launch i do not see the issue at all.

website looks great,social medias seem to be active and keeping folk informed and looking forward to this last 10gb downloading so i can get online. 

this post was more aimed to be positive and a shout out to wildcard, coming from ark and playing official pvp getting to end game,tek tier,doing all bosses leaving that behind to jump on to pc and start with atlas fresh was at first something i was unsure about but now feel like it genuinely it could be one of the biggest games out there and look forward to seing it grow and progress.

hopefully everyone can drop any toxicity going into this and enjoy the game, forget the issues with ark and move forward and see this as a title on its own that will not be judged on issues people have with ark,and most of all kill..killl...and loot everyone! no but really lets just try to be a bit more chilled as this was the worst part of ark us. 

company name  - nephilim  in game name  - azrial 

• Like 1

Christmas is officially cancelled. There is only time for sailing! 

Let's loose some legs and some eyes!

Ready for replacing my hand with a shiny hook.