Raumio

Taming a Crab without submarine

Je Guys

i wanna tame a crab without a submarine. Did someone try this? And how i do this Projekt? 

heard someone talk about using a diving suit and bring spear gun along but it is suicidal cus they live deep , like realllll deep , you also have to kill a giant squid which also challenging enough .

You can lure the crab into a brig pretty easily the knock it's hp low and bola it. The squid will be the hard part.

I have done this. The Squid is easy to kill. Did it in a dive suit just have to circle the squid. While fighting it just constantly circle one direction and it will not hit you. the problem is you have to position the boat directly over where you go down so you have to only go straight down. and in PVE you can't pick up anything..... 

There was 4 of us, while killing squid and taming crab without submarine. I agree that squid dance is possible, but without divesuit. So if you want to do this project you need

1. Divesuit 

2. Speargun

3. bag with preserving salt (better ice now)

4.Tier 3 saddle

5. A lot of time

First of all you need to find squid with divesuit. It is hardest part and take a long time. They ussually spawn on the visible border between ocean and underwater city. When you find squid, try to move your ship directly on it, and after that use divesuit and try to kill him. If divesuit don't let you to shoot you may drop it by pressing X and fight without it. When you kill squid take innards to preserving bag and find crab. I reccomend areas near lava, cause there are single ones, not packs. When you tame crab equip saddle on it and don't  rush to the top, let him regenerate health, cause whales will hit him and it easy to lost him.

Hey guys

i tame a crab it‘s Work Bit it‘s realy hard and i was Alone. The Problem is Stamina it‘s goes so fast down. Well i tame the crab and i don‘t have a saddle in the bag, also the crab follow me too my ship. I swimming up and the crab follow me and than coming 2 Wals and Kill my crab 😭 that was so hard too See that.

well i try it again in next weekend 😊

Sirens Song is also rly helpful cause it allows u to Stay under water for a Long time