Sign in to follow this  
UDO

why are the devs not giving us free respecs when they add new items in patches

as title ,

pretty much every other game that adds changes to skill trees gives respecs why is this not happening in this game , i had points over so managed to get the new spear guns , crossbows etc , but ,if it wasn't for that i would have had to sail to freeport to get respec soup and waste 250 gold, 

please devs add respecs whenever you change the skill trees , 

I wondered this too yesterday and thought maybe it had been an oversight. The fact that the crossbow unlock was in between two skills that I had already unlocked was annoying. Although for me I am only lvl 50 so was able to respec anyway, but soon i'll be at my max lvl 51 until I increase my DP's more.

I was expecting the free respec to be honest, as soon as the game started up that is the first thing I went for until I realised it wasn't there.

Since it would have took awhile to level again I just bought the respec from freeport 250G

I was kind of hoping for a free respec, but I'm not really upset that there isn't.  I mean honestly the ability to respec in this game is WAY easier then any other game I've played with free respecs every level or an easy to obtain soup at any of the Freeports.

Honestly guys I wouldn't worry about it too much. Once you hit around level 75 you will have more skill points than you know what to do with. I had 121 extra points and still have over 50 after adding the new things from patch.