[RG]Colt

Metal Resource List

2 hours ago, [RG]Colt said:

Guys can we make an List on which Map Grid either Pve or PvP you can find Metal nodes:

L13

um where exactly in l13 there is metal?

10 hours ago, evilblackhand said:

i want to know how do u create iron, copper etc.? all im getting is 'metal' and not being able to craft ingots

You need to actually find copper  or iron nodes. The desert regions around J11  have plenty copper on top of the mountains, for example. Plenty other sources for the other types of metal.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, evilblackhand said:

i want to know how do u create iron, copper etc.? all im getting is 'metal' and not being able to craft ingots

This sounds like you are doing it wrong.

To create ingots, you first collect as much of one kind as you can, let's say "Silver" since that's what they have in my region. Then build a forge. Then put wood in it and light it. AND THEN select one of the recipes for that building to make ingots. Unlike ARK, the ingots don't form automatically. And note, the ingots have raw material requirements. The silver ingots also need gems.

But all of the raw metal comes in some special type, like "Silver" or "Cobalt". The only item called "metal" that you are going to find is from salvaging ships or demolishing building components that needed metal in their construction. Because you don't get the original special kind of metal when you salvage.

Where can I find Gem? And what does  it look like before harvested? Thanks

Its on the Wiki but give it time for metal spawns hell i created my own spreadsheet of each resource per zone