Sign in to follow this  
Dorfski

Crafting paints after Mega May update?

For some reason I cannot craft Paints in the grill.

Water-check

Berries-check

firewood-check

fire ON -check

green labels for both requires ingredients-check

crafting items menu- not lighting up to make paints....am i doing something wrong here?,

Before this i could make paints no problem.

Any ideas folks?

You have to make them in the cooking pot.  The grill is broken and doesn't make them, nor does the fireplace.  So learn cooking and cooking pot.. and off you go or use someone elses unlocked one.

14 hours ago, Dorfski said:

For some reason I cannot craft Paints in the grill.

Water-check

Berries-check

firewood-check

fire ON -check

green labels for both requires ingredients-check

crafting items menu- not lighting up to make paints....am i doing something wrong here?,

Before this i could make paints no problem.

Any ideas folks?

Maybe try crafting a new grill and see if that works? If Badkebab is confirming that he can make dye in his, maybe it's just a question of your grill not updating properly or something?

I was very busy last few weeks so I pretty much haven’t been on. Someone please tell me they fixed paint as a whole so black actually looks black.. 

17 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I was very busy last few weeks so I pretty much haven’t been on. Someone please tell me they fixed paint as a whole so black actually looks black.. 

They fixed paint as a whole so black actually looks black.

You didn't say it had to be true, just that you wanted to be told.

*ducks*

I have no idea honestly. I was also busy with the stoopid rl, but black that looks black would be nice.

yea i think it still works, but after they added so you can connect the water pipes, it doesnt check for water other places than the pipes...

My grill has an irrigating water pipe running through it (not just a straight water pipe) and on to my garden plots. 

The water capacity of the grill does need to be increased, at present it only has a 300 capacity so one can only craft 3 hardtack before it's empty and one has to wait for or 5 seconds before being able to craft again, it would be nice to be able to craft 100 hard tack in one button press 

Edited by Badkebab