Sign in to follow this  
Rising

How to get Legendary or Mytical Shipyard?

The legendary and mythical buildings( including shipyards), i got from diving to shipwrecks and from chests floating.

The planks, cannons ....i got from sinking ghostships.

3 hours ago, MesCaLiN said:

The shipyard quality and the corresponding ship quality is a perfect example that grapeshot makes things unnecesssarily complicated.

As some1 mentioned before ship related blueprints can be found in sotd drops, shipyard blueprints comes from treasure maps.

It´s not the quality but the duration of a shipyard that matters. A mythical shipyard can have lower duration than a legendary one.

The higher the duration the better the resulting ship quality. And every +10% ship quality means +1 max lvl.

(Higher duration shipyards have way more carafting costs than lower ones!)

For example: 200% shipyard will produce 180% quality ships which can lvl up to lvl 50 instead of 42.

Why a 200% shipyard doesn´t drop a 200% ship....no one knows. Why doesn´t a shipyard work similiar to a blueprint, higher int will give higher chance to produce a better ship, no one knows. Why was the ship max lvl 51 before the wipe, now 42 with common ship yard, no one knows. Now u need a 210%+ shipyard to hit the old standard of lvl 51.

Mythical ship parts like planks, cannons and sails are incredibly rare because the high lvl ships espec lvl 50+ galleons are very rare. I´ve sunk hundreds of sotds and only found small planks and decks of mythical quality, which are pretty useless. I never found a mythical cannon or sail, 2k hours on my clock.

Last but not least: I´m looking for a 220%+ shipyard blueprint or just 1 crafting from it. Contact me, thank you 😎

Completely agree with you.

Which is why most of my company have gone back to playing ark.. or moved to other games.  Atlas.. sadly, has failed to entertain us.

6 hours ago, Kummba said:

OK, here how it works!

Shipyards --> maps

The higher the map the higher the ceiling of the rolls. For a native >180% i guess u need to do >22 qualtity maps. Maybe @DoubleHelixcan help.

Every Map in the Game is potential soloable. Just buy a bear with 1k HP and >=220% MD for ~5k gold. Or bread any high HP/mediocre MD bear and imprint it 100%.

The actual HP of the shipyard is determining the ship quality, REPAIR it before use.

With the max crafting bonus of 60% a BP with 177% can produce a 222% Shipyard.

Each 10% ship quality gives one max level.

The ship is 10% lower qualitiy then the durability of the shipyard (33k HP increment for large shipyard PER 1 level ? --> 663kHP for max ship level)

Hunting for/Building an own high level shipyard is a pain. 

IF you can, try to buy a crafted one, or even ships made in them!

Thanks. How i increase my max crafting bonus ?
Using a crow and intelligence right ?

1 hour ago, Rising said:

yes int gear and crow….. we just made a 224% large shipyard last night….  

now i jsut hope they fix speed sails so i can place my 127% velocity large sails on the new mythic ship i build from that shipyard xD

14 hours ago, Rising said:

The crafting bonus is (Sheet Intelligence -100 ) / 20

1300 Sheet Intelligence is 60% max.

For 60%, u need a high level char (>90) fully specced in int, and a gearset with ~35% int boost on each piece.

(90*4 +100)*(1+5*0,35) = 1265

A high level crow adds the missing 35 int.

AND then u get a ~60% cb each ~7th craft. You can also get 0,1% cb.

Edited by Kummba

9 hours ago, Kummba said:

The crafting bonus is (Sheet Intelligence -100 ) / 20

1300 Sheet Intelligence is 60% max.

For 60%, u need a high level char (>90) fully specced in int, and a gearset with ~35% int boost on each piece. 

(90*4 +100)*(1+5*0,35) = 1265

A high level crow adds the missing 35 int.

AND then u get a ~60% cb each ~7th craft. You can also get 0,1% cb.

I have a crow lv.70

gearset is the skills right?

Edited by Rising

I have seen about a dozen mythical shipyards after ~75 maps of 10+ quality.

• 3 Tiny
  • 9 Small
  • 3 Large

The quality has varied between 120% and 190%.

I am fairly certain that I never saw a mythical drop from any map below quality 15.

Keep trying its random as I got 2 now one last night other a week ago.. high end JM maps