Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

sniper nerf

1 minute ago, Rising said:

bear speed nerfed too 🤬

That is not bad though. 

• Like 1

guns need to be somewhat viable, bears were OP since launch

but i think the guns wouldn't feel as bad IF the melee combat wasn't as wonky, see any pirate movie, or black sails show, and usually it's 2 flintlocks, and then sword combat

• Like 1

Bear sprint speed is ok, on our island it's so laggy if you go too fast you loose control anyway.

Bear walk speed is a joke, you can row a dingy faster.. which I've always taken to be the slowest moving object in the game.

9 hours ago, Martyn said:

Bear sprint speed is ok, on our island it's so laggy if you go too fast you loose control anyway.

Bear walk speed is a joke, you can row a dingy faster.. which I've always taken to be the slowest moving object in the game.

Wrong.

The slowest moving object in the game hands down is updates. This one received a massive buff and was only one day late, but beard growth is still slower than the dingy. 

Not by much, but still slower.

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Wrong.

The slowest moving object in the game hands down is updates. This one received a massive buff and was only one day late, but beard growth is still slower than the dingy. 

Not by much, but still slower.

I would have figured that bug fixes were slower than updates. People on ark are still waiting after 3 years on ark for that to creep up on them 😂

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

I would have figured that bug fixes were slower than updates. People on ark are still waiting after 3 years on ark for that to creep up on them 😂

I stand corrected. Bug fixes are indeed slower. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, trqfreak350 said:

guns need to be somewhat viable, bears were OP since launch

but i think the guns wouldn't feel as bad IF the melee combat wasn't as wonky, see any pirate movie, or black sails show, and usually it's 2 flintlocks, and then sword combat

They really need a PVP overhaul. It's so stupidly wonky right now. The super speed movements, instant directional changes, weird floaty jumpy physics....PVP right now is cancer, though I do enjoy ship battles.

2 hours ago, Saltydog920 said:

They really need a PVP overhaul. It's so stupidly wonky right now. The super speed movements, instant directional changes, weird floaty jumpy physics....PVP right now is cancer, though I do enjoy ship battles.

They need another massive overhaul on the whole game. And when I say massive, I mean a wipe is required. Way too many of the testers getting lazy and becoming players. Say what you want about the devs but the players are to blame for this whole thing.

sure the devs have been making very bad choices, but the players are the ones choosing to be players and not testers. I feel bad for the legit testers in this game. The players are utterly useless to you as well as the devs. Smh

getting pretty sad to be honest. There was 3k people playing and people blamed it on the wipe. “Oh it will be ok after the wipe, lots of people will come back”. God those people were stupid 😂

not only did they only increase 2700 people but now they are getting close to losing 1000 of that 2700.

from now on I will only give the devs a small amount of credit for the failure. It is mainly these people you see on here as well as the ones ingame that don’t come on here. 

Edited by Realist