Someone is cheating in the PVE NA I saw 3 bear one with a cart walking alone and killing all animals beside they path, is no one riding or walking beside just the animal alone this is happening dally.

Can someone kick this cheater out pls.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

So the bears will wonder for they self back and forward without someone ride then and they go back to base camp, if this can be done i will have my animals to go collecting items for me and kill all animal so they can level automatic, and i know how bad was at the beginning i was there too when or Ch...... was taking over.

I see a bug quite frequently where the rider isn't seen on our cargo saddles, wondering if it's going to be better or worse now with the change to them.

There is a wandering Bear with a Cart in the ocean.. I made a trip out to 07 for a naked run of the FOY yesterday and seen it on my way there and on my way back it was in M8.. lol still alive and swimming..

On 6/1/2019 at 4:27 AM, Mercenary said:

Someone is cheating in the PVE NA I saw 3 bear one with a cart walking alone and killing all animals beside they path, is no one riding or walking beside just the animal alone this is happening dally.

Can someone kick this cheater out pls.

Uh animal on aggressive can pull cart and kill anything it sees normal functionality rofl 

7 minutes ago, Pseejunkie said:

There is a wandering Bear with a Cart in the ocean.. I made a trip out to 07 for a naked run of the FOY yesterday and seen it on my way there and on my way back it was in M8.. lol still alive and swimming..

Yea thats not cheating it fell off of a boat..or boat was destroyed and bear was now stuck there