Sign in to follow this  
BinnsyBoi

Who had the idea for the Lion?!

I don't mean to be disrespectful but i am out-right furious!

Who was the genius who designed the Lion mechanics? picking things up so then they cannot attack back and slowly killing them as they cannot fight back!
What lion in any world picks up things, holds them in the sky and disables it from being able to run away and attack back.

REMOVE THIS FEATURE FROM THE LION AND EVERY CREATURE PLEASE!
Legit cannot do anything against lions besides shooting them as they just pick you up and slaughter you within seconds

I normally defend the developers of these games, but i am outright furious. 

YOU NEED TO REMOVE THIS AS SOON AS F-CKING POSSIBLE IT IS THE MOST STUPID AND UNBALANCED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
people think the Titans from ARK were over powered, or the velon...no this stupidity is.

12 hours ago, Edward Thatch said:

You are able to melee the lion with swords.

Why would i be making this if i could hit it with a sword? oh because i cannot. You cannot swing a sword, the only thing i've been able to find you're able to do it hit it with your fists whilst it picks you up.

7 hours ago, Znick said:

Go smack a real lion and see if he picks you up. I would guess yes.

Z

1) "i would guess yes" enough said, you don't know for sure.
2) a lion, lifting a 100kg, 6 foot guy above it's head, and stopping me from hitting it, moving and in any way fighting back is...yeah...think again buddy

4 hours ago, Edward Thatch said:

Um i know you can hit it with a sword because i've done it my island is full of lions when they grab me i smack em with mah sword 😄 

Well seeing how i was playing literally 2 minutes ago and i couldn't hit the lion...don't know what is up, but either way, it is a idiotic mechanic and shouldn't have been a thing

Thats actually totally possible. There is news that it happened to a sanctuary owner in real life few months ago.  Just search it on youtube and you will see =p . The height it holds its prey is not relevant as its just how its represented ingame, it could be on the ground immobilizing the player same way. It also gets easy when you learn how to deal with it. I feel wolfs are pretty worse with they movement speed, high knock backs and higher damage output compared to it . And they dont even get that mauling mechanics.

Edited by Cpt.Zuln

Both Lions and Wolfs and Seagulls needs some serious dev love. The game are working against the players at every turn. Also consider that what happens in 'real life' aren't always the best way for games to cater at great gaming experience. I must admit Grapeshot does have their plate full. #goodbyeworklifebalance

Looking forward to see where this goes.