Sign in to follow this  
JB69

Company Feedback

After 600 hours of play in this game, I feel like I should take the time to post some of the things we talk about as a company.  

We are playing PvE EU Captain Morgan's Rum.

I think it's a wonderful thing that a game so early in it's development is already so much fun to play.  Thank you.

Company management is the key to winning people in this game I believe.  It pushes the social factor where we band together to survive and prosper.  Fighting people who live to grief others won't ever really go away, but so far good work has been done to try and ease the pain.  The easier it is for us to communicate and plan the more appealing joining someone else's company will be.  

When we first merged our company into theirs, we lost our alliances, which changed our build distance to our neighbors, and they haven't been on to help us get back in yet.  We have worked around this, but would be a serious issue for someone who was built closer to an ally before they changed companies.  

I would like to be able to leave a note or message for someone who is not online or in the same square (server). If one note was allowed to be placed on a property per player and then picked up by the owner we could better communicate with the people around us. 

I agree that the alliance system needs a bit of re-work, especially the chat due to being on one side of someone else's conversation. 

Allow us to select text in the chat box for google translation.  This would be most helpful on EU server.

One way to improve communication around the world without polluting it would be to allow us custom chat channels.  This would be a way for us to communicate across many of the barriers currently in game.

Please clarify on joining company that you will lose everything if you do not merge.  One person who joined our company lost about two weeks of progress due to this misunderstanding.  This would be a good place for one of those "are you sure?" buttons.

Please expand the "load animal" menu to specify front, back, left, or right side of top deck.  Please add "disembark" for pets that is also expanded to front, back, left, or right side of ship.  Embarking in this way could help get less animals stuck, and embarking would let us get them out of being stuck.

Why is the dagger on the title screen not in the game? A smaller version of the sword which swings quicker and has less damage would be a nice addition.

Improved saddles/upgradeable with armor or stat boosts for the animal, similar to the way upgraded versions of armors are made.  Additional types of armor with different skins that could potentially lower speed for armor or vice versa.

We would like meat to spoil a bit slower in feeding trough or cold temperatures like polar regions. 

I will finish this post for now so I don't make it too long, but if the feedback helps I can continue to take notes as we play and converse on discord.