Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Shadow

Here we go again.

25 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

neqtq6

Joined 3 hours ago and 56 posts....seems like an easy fix.

Yeah until neqtq7 comes along. Pretty easy to make another email address and fake your ip 

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah until neqtq7 comes along. Pretty easy to make another email address and fake your ip 

Not sure a new user needs to be allowed unlimited posts, seems simple to me.

5 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Not arguing with you lol

isnt seeming that easy right now though lol

10 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Then they’ll just follow up on it. Needs to be capped way harder. Or just have a mod up because it happens at the same time everyday 🤔 . 

• Like 1

If a company can't block a simple spambot, so why should they be able to make a game without faults and bugs?

43 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

If a company can't block a simple spambot, so why should they be able to make a game without faults and bugs?

Let me tell you the difference right there, whenever a game is in development ‘behind doors’ there are a number (around 200 with most games I know of) that test the game to the fullest to rule out most bugs. 

Now you are the tester, you expect a completely bug and fault free game? Is this a kind of ignorance I didn’t know even excisted? 

You can’t blame bugs on them (unless theyre extremely huge) you can blame bad decisions on them, and there are a lot out there. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

Percieval, I agree with you. A game in the alpha phase is not free of bugs and other issues. But this is not the point.

I passed a few months a construction area every morning on my way to work. Every time I saw a few young workers with their helmets wrong way on. Maybe because it's cool... Idk

Each morning I think about: if a man is too dumb to wear his helmet the right way, so why he should be able to construct a house?!

That's the same here: if that office is not able to block a simple spambot, so why should I trust in them? How should these pple be able to program a huge game?

Just how I think about that.

• Like 1