Tomm

Ranking system

Anybody know if devs plan ranking system for PVE. There is alredy system for PVP Colonies so why not for PVE?

1 hour ago, Tomm said:

Anybody know if devs plan ranking system for PVE. There is alredy system for PVP Colonies so why not for PVE?

What are the metrics to which you would want to rank? 

As trading And  sailing is a core Part of the Game u might Want different Rankings. Like visitor Counts on your island or Gold ( made throug trades ) And Fleet strenght ( ship numbers size And Quality + BPs Used etc.) seeing stuff like that would be cool.

Probably just islands points summary count + some activity points, i am just suprised they have ranking system fot PVP colonies and dont use it in PVE.

Not a big deal to me. I mean, this is PVE, right? What's there to compete about?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Not a big deal to me. I mean, this is PVE, right? What's there to compete about?

Pretty much my sentiment to.

All ranking does in PvE is highlight those that have more time to get more done.  There's no skill wall in PvE, just time.  Who's go more achievements?  Who owns more land?  Who has the most gold?  well it's all relative to how much time someone has.. not like in PvP where one minute you're the richest, and the next you have been raided and lost all your gold, to which it passes on to your attacker, and so on and so on.

Rankings in Atlas PvE are pretty moot.

• Like 1