Teach

guide DEDICATED Server Setup (1x1 Grid Examples)

I run a 2x2 (4 squares) server for Atlas and I have uploaded my Json save from the servereditor to the website I'm renting from (after following all of your instructions) as well as sending it to the location you directed us to export it. I cannot see any of my land masses that I created on the map..it is just black and blank...and when I cross over to a new region  and it forces me to create a new character. I can't sail to the different regions on the same toon? I'm a single player btw. Please help? I thought I could cross over to all 4 regions with the same character. 😞

Edited by everythingcute

MAP: Just make sure there are no outdated map files and the naming is correct like the originals did.

Grid's: They should line up correctly, if there are problems, normally the hoster like G have manuals for that.

For testing purpose, it helps to setup a local server before uploading to payservice.

Edited by Firedragon

Finally!  Got It working.   Not sure whats different maybe that new commandline without the SeamlessIP.   I can't connect with my External IP but can with my internal one.

I have tried all the methods to access my server from the other computers in my network and all have failed.  No problems for anyone outside the lan.  Can someone please recommend a nice router that will allow Nat loopback! Pretty please:-)  I am currently making my wife and two kids and myself each use windscibe and sometimes there are weird lag hiccups.  My EA6500 named Carl is not Trion hard enough!

Also, those tutorials were amazing NEWFIEDOG95 !!!!!

We have a 2x4(out of your 16x tutorial) running and if you do a tutorial on using multiple computers we will try to launch the right side 2x4 on my wife's compy and combine them:-)

anyone know why i get invalid server as name of server it’s running shows in server list in game and in steam but shows as invalid server and when connecting crashes the server 

yet doesn’t happen with maps ready made by others , i have even copied settings from them still same ,made an  exact copy of map (with my own ip ports etc) same and still shows as invalid server 

all ports are correct , ip in all correct places , servers names filled out correctly 

i’m lost as to what it can be 

Hello, I have a successful Server set up but have 1 nasty annoying feature that i can not seem to get rid of. I have no idea who Singleton is or what UUID is or why its displaying Tropical Freeport. 

I've searched a few of the files in the Nitrado .INI lists but i just dont know which one it is. Changing the MOD in admin settings doesn't do any good. Any help would be appreciated. 

atlasannoying message.JPG

On 3/5/2019 at 11:14 PM, Vhena said:

Hello, I have a successful Server set up but have 1 nasty annoying feature that i can not seem to get rid of. I have no idea who Singleton is or what UUID is or why its displaying Tropical Freeport. 

I've searched a few of the files in the Nitrado .INI lists but i just dont know which one it is. Changing the MOD in admin settings doesn't do any good. Any help would be appreciated. 

atlasannoying message.JPG

json file

On 3/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, Teach said:

json file

It’s not in the Jason file, but that k you for the response. This message isn’t located anywhere that I can find in the json map editor or if I open the file in nintrado. The message I have set to display that IS in the JSon file is “welcome to my world”

Does anyone know if there is a way to select one island as the spawn point for all players on a 1x1 map? I would like everyone to start in the same place then spread out to the different islands if possible. 

I wonder if one has a up to date 1x1 map with everything included to share.
Or is there maybe a place where I can download some?