Sign in to follow this  
Nokim

Things I think could use attention.

Tools

Tools appear broken, i have made green, blue, purple and my latest a 299% mythic metal pick.what i have noticed is there is NO gathering difference between my common or mythic pick. Broken?

I have had the same experience with the axe. Make me wonder if weapons are equally broken.

Last the shovel. has anybody found a reason or purpose for making anything higher than a common shovel? extra durability is nice i suppose but is there any other reason to upgrade?

It was great when we could use shovel to get more gold out of chests along with skills, but that was taken away.

Sails

why does the common sail not show its speed %? why only 100%? makes it seems like its the same speed as a 100% handling or weight sail but obviously they are not. So why not label them what they are which i guess might be 101%?

on top of that are the sail bps broken? used 3 common sails, upgraded to 3 x103%greens, later to3x 106%blues, and lately to 3x112% purples speed sails i'm yet to see any change in my speeds as measured by the sextant buff.

and mythics? my group found ONE mythic large speed sail bp..however speed was not listed??????

Gear

Gear bonuses seem to be broken as well. I had 1 pair of blue boots 9%int, and my pair of legendary like 7%int bonus...sounds obvious which one to use right? WRONG!(not correct numbers as i don't' remember exact numbers but the point remains)

when I used the lower int legendary my int would jump like 20% higher???!

Ship weapon bps(cannons, ballistas), planks bps etc all those seem to work.

has anybody else experienced these things?

So tools increase damage done, which resukts in less swings per tree/node. Its the same # of resources, but takes you less time to harvest.

On the shovel Ive heard that the quality will increase the quality of the BPs that you get from a map. TBH I havnt noticed a difference, but Im usually not paying attention to what we get.

Its my understanding that the speed increase in sails is broken atm.

I have no idea about the rest, though I agree the shovel should increase gold too.

Better speed sails don´t work. This bug have been reported for almost a month now. 

12 hours ago, Willard said:

Better speed sails don´t work. This bug have been reported for almost a month now. 

Better 5 months, it’s been broken, then people think it’s fixed and then oh nope still broken. 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Better 5 months, it’s been broken, then people think it’s fixed and then oh nope still broken. 

No, it worked pre-wipe.

1 minute ago, Willard said:

No, it worked pre-wipe.

It has been broken before many times is what i’m saying.