Sign in to follow this  
boomervoncannon

Let’s talk about the Chinese forum spam and what it implies.

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Are you saying you could play atlas on your computer? 😄 

No, that is why I said “I did own” as in used to. It got old and I got rid of it years ago. I have a laptop now but that is just to get school work done on it. Smh 

Not to derail the derailment by talking about the original topic, but I thought this was both hilarious and sad:

How much spam is there? When I loaded up the General Discussion board on my phone just now, I got the message "This page is in Chinese. Would you like Google to translate it?"

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2019 at 12:20 PM, boomervoncannon said:

Patrons often judge an eating establishment by the cleanliness of their bathrooms, reasoning that the state of the bathrooms is likely a good indicator of the cleanliness of the kitchen. In short, Grapecard’s bathrooms have been made a mess by this spammer, and their failure to shut the spammer down in any way shape or form causes me to question whether I should continue to eat here.

Yes, I agree.  The bathrooms are dirty, the toilets are glitched...They promised us a golden toilet seat in the May Mega update yet their toilets have no running water.  Here I'm sitting and hoping that someday we might even get toilet paper and in the meantime I had to deal with all the shit.

Maybe its time to try a new restaurant.

2 hours ago, Velius said:

Not to derail the derailment by talking about the original topic, but I thought this was both hilarious and sad:

How much spam is there? When I loaded up the General Discussion board on my phone just now, I got the message "This page is in Chinese. Would you like Google to translate it?"

Same here 🤣

1 hour ago, DotRSA said:

Yes, I agree.  The bathrooms are dirty, the toilets are glitched...They promised us a golden toilet seat in the May Mega update yet their toilets have no running water.  Here I'm sitting and hoping that someday we might even get toilet paper and in the meantime I had to deal with all the shit.

Maybe its time to try a new restaurant.

But they have such a wonderful menu.. with lists and lists of QOL changes.. that we'll maybe see in 2-3 years time.

I liked this thread better when it was about cats and furniture. Who’s the lame brain that wanted to talk about the implications of spam anyway?

• Like 1