Tutorial for Custom-Image-Flags:

Select your Favorite Image.

1.  Go to http://www.ark-survival.net/en/image-to-board-sign-pnt-converter/
  2.  Put in your Image into the Converter.
  3.  Now Select "Canvas" in the Resolution 1x1 and klick on "Send"
  4. (Optional) Now u can choose a custom Color at "Set Colors"
  5.  Press "Generate Preview" and download it.
  6.  Thats the important step! Copy your Image or Drag it into [Atlas Folder -> ShooterGame -> Saved -> MyPaintings] and rename it like this: MyFlag_ClaimingFlag_C or Banana_ClaimingFlag_C or… it must end on: _ClaimingFlag_C
  7.  Now u can get into the Game, select your Brush and run to your Claiming-Flag. Press the left Mouse Button on it and go to "Load Painting from this Type" in the Top left Corner.
  8.  Now select your Flag.
  9.  At last you Need to get your Colors (It will Show up on the Right side of your screen)

Sorry for my bad english skills.
I hope this will help you guys out, cause I didn't find any Tutorials online allready.

Good Luck and sail safe!

20181227060513_1.jpg

Edited by MpGDeluxe
Fail
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes. I have an another way found. drawed an pig ingame, save the pic, then overwrite the pic that i want, with the name of the pic i drawes ingame, and delete the ingame pic. then i found my pic ingame with the name of the pic i drawed ingame^^

Edited by Grombalasch
  • Haha 1

to bad sails dont work yet 😞 they done use 256? or just the fact that the template is weird if you try to use the converter

1 minute ago, mizunami said:

to bad sails dont work yet 😞 they done use 256? or just the fact that the template is weird if you try to use the converter

I try out the Sail shit in the next Hour. Just give me some time and ill do a tutorial for it, too 🙂

Just now, MpGDeluxe said:

I try out the Sail shit in the next Hour. Just give me some time and ill do a tutorial for it, too 🙂

awesome. i downloaded this one program for the ark templates, but of course they dont work with sails cuz template isn't there. was able to use it and remove colors for the flag though atleast

1 minute ago, mizunami said:

okay ...spill some knowledge on us!

So, you can take the file from the claiming flag and duplicate it. Then rename the file to _SailGeneric_C for a RAf-Sail. I specific tried it at an Double-Sail and on a Raf sail. 
Raft-Sail File Ends with: _SailGeneric_C instead of the _ClaimingFlag_C and the Double-Sail is: _SailDouble_C

Ive already tried that though, my double sale fucks up and magnifies top right corner. ...you have tried and tested this yourself though?

Just now, mizunami said:

Ive already tried that though, my double sale fucks up and magnifies top right corner. ...you have tried and tested this yourself though?

I tried it on the Raft-Sail. That worked. Actually I dont have enough Colors for the Double One, but ill get there asap.

Not working, did not have a folder Atlas-ShooterGame-Saved-MyPaintings

Made a new folder „MyPaintings“ but could not choose the picture while painting the claiming flag.

Sail paintings work just fine you need to get the right layout and size for the PNG file.

Hit your sail with a paintbrush and go around the outline by hand with a color and save it.

This will give you the outline of the sail itself.

download and use ARKPntEditor save it as a file you can edit.

Using your preferred graphics program draw what you want on your sail and save it.

Again use ARKPntEditor  to convert your file to a PNT file and move it into the mypaintings folder in the Atlas folders.

You should be able to find the sail painting when you hit it with a paintbrush.

This is how we did our sails.

what the settings for a small speed sail plz ? canvas 1x1 ? ty

and what is the name of file for this sail ty ^^

Edited by Leyha