MpGDeluxe

flags CUSTOM FLAGS (Images)

On pc you need atlas paint, then you need to save the sail or flag etc you are trying to paint, and load it into atlas paint, there are a couple good youtube tutorials btw. As for xbox I can't find any way to do it at all which is a bummer cos all my pc stuff is customised.

Yes you need a second acc for steam. If the sail or what ever is paintet you can save it in xbox. Create and design only on pc.

I tried saving it on xbox it wouldn't let me. Fortunately I also play on pc so i'll just join my own company. But it's a no go for single player.

Edited by Whitehawk

Anyone figured out how to do this on an Xbox?

1 minute ago, Slasher said:

Anyone figured out how to do this on an Xbox?

Nevermind I just saw another post...

Does steam Account work for Mac?

Hello freshwater squid, I see that you have a lot of experience in the subject. A question, ¿¿¿Does anyone know how to apply these paints on XBOX ??? thks 

Loads of xboxers claim to be able to import pictures onto sails and save them on their xbox, but I have tried every way of doing it and it's never worked. Yeh you can do it on pc. Next time someone want's to be a smart ass and brag they can do it on xbox, ask them to put up a tutorial. And yeh I know paintbrush works, if you want sails to look like a blind chimp painted them.

You get a PC player to paint your sails.  Then the XBOX player can use a paint brush and go up to painted sails and save it to their Xbox.  From then on, they can paint their own sails with the custom designs.   This only works on Xbox one S and Xbox One X.   The regular Xbox one will usually not display the paint jobs to reduce load on the CPU.

I have couple questions:

a) - Do they HAVE to be 256x256? Because with convertor tool, I can choice up to 1024x1024. With 256x256 all sprites steps are visible from close distance and those are not cool.

b) - When I did "template" for triangle sails (and I mean when I paint sail along the borders) there are not just border painted, but also alot of trash-smears comes around all the file. Like look what I've got after I paint along the border Large Cosmetic Sail:

wFssMhd.jpg

So I just curious does those smears do paint some parts of sails too? Or they just graphic glitches and with "template" file I can get rid of them???

Edited by George Catcher