MpGDeluxe

flags CUSTOM FLAGS (Images)

10 hours ago, fingerguns said:

For a brig sails, I've made a template.

BrigSail_SailTriple_C.png

Here is an example of our Brig painted.

unknown.png

We need more of those templates. can u make one for every sail and flag?

1 hour ago, Hektixx said:

Get it from Drako. I took the templates from him

8 hours ago, Hektixx said:

I'll end up with a whole collection, I'm just not specced out yet 😄

Hi there i need a little help, Under [Atlas Folder -> ShooterGame -> Saved -> MyPaintings] i Don't have "MyPaintings" so i can't put my custom flag there, do i need to create a new folder ? Also i Did "Verify the integrity of game files" and it still doesnt appear, PLEASE Help, Thanks 

8 minutes ago, Zedery said:

Hi there i need a little help, Under [Atlas Folder -> ShooterGame -> Saved -> MyPaintings] i Don't have "MyPaintings" so i can't put my custom flag there, do i need to create a new folder ? Also i Did "Verify the integrity of game files" and it still doesnt appear, PLEASE Help, Thanks 

You probably have to save a painting first and the folder will be created. Make any dye and a paintbrush, paint some doodles on the flag and save painting. Then check if the folder is there.

You should also be able to create the folder yourself. But it's better to save a painting so that you can see what the paint file name should look like (e.g. claim flag file name looks like "savedname__ClaimingFlag_C.pnt" where savedname is the name you gave to the painting when you saved it).

Edited by moriak

3 hours ago, Zedery said:

You need to manually create a new folder named MyPaintings. 

How did you guys create these Colours ?  when i use a black background and white sign at converter it shows up as black and white but ingame after painting that black is grey ..... any tips ?

HAve

3 hours ago, Nekekami said:

How did you guys create these Colours ?  when i use a black background and white sign at converter it shows up as black and white but ingame after painting that black is grey ..... any tips ?

Can you upload your .pnt file? Have you tried "Limit colors..." function from ARKPntEditor?

I see it ingame now, when paint the preview ist not the origianl, when you use the sail it has the full colour strenght

On 1/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, pl0m0 said:

i did this, but  i cant see it on game. The sails are not painted.

sBrigSail_SailTriple_C-01.png

proabblky cuase your sails are white and your paining white skullls

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2019 at 6:00 AM, pl0m0 said:

i did this, but  i cant see it on game. The sails are not painted.

yeah try painting the flag a whole colour, you can do this with a region or adding the colour into the image it self.

Here is another template for Medium Weight sails.

brigweight_template.png.536f37b9ce41e8d80134dccd101330c8.png

Thank you guide. Our Brig the "Fat Lady" Looks great with her double chin monalisa. One of the members of our company Wicked did all the work using your guide. 

e6cfbf39427e968b447bf5a52259b902.thumb.jpg.4c37ed36e02e8133a77d3f062b244a1e.jpg

How could I delete the background, the white color ?

Capture.PNG

How could I delete the background, the white color ?

Hello, you have this tutorial in French, but you can download all templates for sails/flags in description ^^

Strange it wont recognize any of the file names i gave it and they are all correct, figured it out file naming is the big thing

Edited by Luxfere

On 1/3/2019 at 12:49 PM, Drako said:

For the Spanish people:

He traducido el tutorial para pintar velas y he creado un rar con todo lo necesario.

https://mega.nz/#!YcNnACrA!yjZxoJD5xEAiXwCGMWCSfokKtdmUmGPceV42ZPNr-dY

Original post: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611661732

He añadido una actualización a mi traducción. He añadido el post original y he traducido el ARKPntEditor a español.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:47 PM, Malagos said:

Anyone found a paint image converter that uses the new dyes in Atlas?

Hey there - found a converter with the new dyes 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=518906272

Many thanks to 8bitpineapple, it works like a charme.

Edit: Here's one of our Brig's, the "Turquoise" painted with Orient Blue:

161658074E6A05675C7F8898D886799D77EEC41B

B1C2EF570CCE2EEA8E26D5EFC06FE5C5AEBE4F60

Edited by Tinschn

On 1/4/2019 at 7:49 PM, Zedery said:

I know it's late but I just tried what the tutorial say's and it didn't work for me! I found a solution though...

1. I had to create a new folder called MyPaintings in the saved folder as it doesn't exist 

2. I had to rename the file so it would end with this   ''_ClaimingFlag_IslandSettlement_C.pnt''  

Maybe since the guide came out things changed slightly but just by adding these tweaks it worked for me 🙂

Also I didn't need to verify any files. It worked even when I minimised the game and put the file in the folder. Didn't even need to restart the game.

Hope it helps!