Cmpl3x

Sunken ships in peace time.

Hello,

today when I came home I notice that 5 Schooners in harbor were gone. Quick look at company log shows that ship just sunked without even loosing planks. Did this happen to somebody else?

It happend on day 1360 now its 1370. and 40 minutes until combat. To be clear I am not crying that I lost my ships, but I would like to know how it happened so I can prevent it in a future. 

Thank you.

tempsnip.png

does that work during peace timers?     damn    didn't know the old too heavy thing worked still.

Well if its really this what would you suggest to do against it? I am planning to make loads of 1x1 puckle towers with 4 puckles. Do you think that puckles will be enought against crab? or should I go for balistas ?

Edited by Cmpl3x

well atleast he got only schooner harbor. Brigs and gallys are safe.

It's probably a single Chinese guy griefing. Or you pissed someone off.

Just make it hard for him with ballistas and hell go somewhere else hopefully.

Edited by Back Stabbath

The thing is that I pissed of loads of guys. Its really hard to know who is the guy who did it. I will make 50 balistas that should be enough.

Karma bro 🙂 . Hey...ships are easy to make  lol

just farm up some crabs

Not like the devs punish exploiters.

If this is even an exploit, for all we know it's an intended feature.

Why else would crabs be able to jump overweight?

Edited by Back Stabbath

33 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Someone overwieghted a crab and jumped on your boats bro..

That has been fixed in yesterday's patch. So that is NOT the case.

There ya go.

Stop mass producing ballistas lol.

Although some are def still a good idea hehe

Edited by Back Stabbath

Prob some other bug/exploit. Or they didnt really fix it...

Or they were able to walk onto your ships rather than jump with a crab

If they can pull a ship right next to yours they can walk one ship to ship etc 

Donno what they fixed...its ability to jump or the fact it would sink 

Edited by Back Stabbath

This is so funny, you guys think defences work. Lol player ingenuity will still win. 

Ballistas- SUPER slow bolts and laughable to dodge at any distance

Puckles- 25 dmg a shot, will only shoot tames no matter what settings there on. 

There's no point to either of those defences. 

I can't tell ya what works though, because nothing I've tested so far is very good/effective. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mike L said:

This is so funny, you guys think defences work. Lol player ingenuity will still win. 

Ballistas- SUPER slow bolts and laughable to dodge at any distance

Puckles- 25 dmg a shot, will only shoot tames no matter what settings there on. 

There's no point to either of those defences. 

I can't tell ya what works though, because nothing I've tested so far is very good/effective. 

That is the sad truth. Laughably easy to attack bases in atlas. Unlike ark, where you need serious ammount of tames and resources.

• Like 1

The fact that you can easily ram a green anchored ship and plank it as long as you repair is stupid imo. 

Puckles are shit.

walls are useless

land based large cannons don’t turn so you can just change your angle of attack.

mortars are squish against grenades.

NPC AI is dumb AF

bases are just raid bait. 

1 wanker on a canon bear can demo all your shit.

1 plank sinks a whole green anchored lvl ( add any number and bp variation you want) ship.

youre safer living on a galleon and moving from peace timer to peace timer.

• Like 1

Bases are raid bait, unless you have online players defending there, which is why I'm pushing for design change, alot of companies dont have enough members to be online 9 combat hours of the day, despite the devs efforts offline ships are still sunk easily, which is why I'm pushing for a Freeport design change, so that very small companies/solo players could maintain their things in freeports, and exists in the pvp world as just a ship with whatever they have with them. It's the easiest way to play currently, and it's pretty fun, they should just make it part of the games design. 

Edited by Mike L
  • Like 1

Very large companies will abuse the hell out of Freeports and use them as staging areas to harass people on the other side of the Atlas.  There will always be a way around larger company limitations. 

• Like 1

that exploid was used to us today 07/06/19 at 5 in the morning the people of Frensh & Ships, we have photos and log On EU Server

There is another issue that people miss.  Seagulls. Seagulls love landing on boats.  Seagulls count towards your crew cap.  Seagulls sink ships.  We lost (2) to seagulls last week.  My company mate who lost those (2) ships now shoots every seagull he sees.  He wants them wiped from the map.  I don't blame him.  Seagulls are assholes. 

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:54 AM, Back Stabbath said:

Fill your harbors with ballista

DEVS are masters of incompetence

And love the stupid fukin tames

Doesnt work unless u can make the taller than the sail mast.

Im hoping devs look at increasing puckle and ballista range on land tbh. Defences in this game are pretty broken.

The fact 4 of my guys can raid a whole island with just a cannon bear and flame cart horse against superior numbers is pretty hilarious.

Full disclosure, im in a bigger company.

Im saying this in an effort to balance the game for smaller companies who cant rely on numbers during combat phase.

Id like the game to be fun for all involved and base defence is seriously in need of some attention. Atm the only thing stopping most smaller companies in our area from being raided out is choice.

My companys choice not to raid.

Even if they are better players than my guys they still end up losing after we focus their tame pen.

This needs fixing devs. For the sake of your game.