Sign in to follow this  
Dollie

Public Test Realm

The Public Test realm is now Live! The PTR will be running with 8x rates to expedite your progress so players can dive right into testing, bug reporting and sharing feedback. 

Instructions on how to opt in can be found here.

Let me know what cargo racks reduce the weight by, im stuck at work.

The cargo containers reduce weight by 90%.

I’ve heard that they have a limit of 2000 weight each, but I have not seen if that is before or after the reduction as I’ve not been back on to test that out.

• Thanks 1

How many people are currently on the ptr? And what is the size of the ptr?

1 hour ago, Salty Del said:

The cargo containers reduce weight by 90%.

I’ve heard that they have a limit of 2000 weight each, but I have not seen if that is before or after the reduction as I’ve not been back on to test that out.

If it reduces weight was the weight capacity it could hold 20000 weight for 2k ship weight which would be awesome but i don't think this would be the case. But my galleon can still hold 6 of these beauties which would make 12k carry weight only weigh 1.2k which is a huge difference.

1 hour ago, seruum said:

If it reduces weight was the weight capacity it could hold 20000 weight for 2k ship weight which would be awesome but i don't think this would be the case. But my galleon can still hold 6 of these beauties which would make 12k carry weight only weigh 1.2k which is a huge difference.

They can hold a maximum of 2000 "True" weight.  Then, whatever is inside is reduced by 90%.  So each one gives you 1800 Free weight.  It has a display that tells you the real weight so you can keep track.

9 minutes ago, Archsenex said:

They can hold a maximum of 2000 "True" weight.  Then, whatever is inside is reduced by 90%.  So each one gives you 1800 Free weight.  It has a display that tells you the real weight so you can keep track.

That's still a shitload of extra weight if you have a galleon.

Ok next question while im stuck at work. How much dmg do torpedoes do??

i have been playing today love the crossbow fires 6 times in a row really fast! torpeados cost mythos! not gona see those for awhile! sniper reload is so fast now only takes 2 seconds if you hit all the minigames!

Cargo racks cause a big hit to sailing speed. Up to 40% speed debuff at max, even if they are empty. They need to be changed otherwise worthless.

Imagine having cargo racks and sailing in the late evening with 2mph wind lol.

Not to mention, who wants to sail with a 40% debuff on the PvP servers???