Sign in to follow this  
Ravenx

How about removing boats that are abusing bugs?

So you allow a Triple gunned boat stay in the game how about removing it since its clearly abusing a bug.  This is BS that you allow this blatant cheating I guess you just don't want a population in your game.  Well you have one less player due to your blatant disregard to people abusing bugs.

1 hour ago, Ravenx said:

So you allow a Triple gunned boat stay in the game how about removing it since its clearly abusing a bug.  This is BS that you allow this blatant cheating I guess you just don't want a population in your game.  Well you have one less player due to your blatant disregard to people abusing bugs.

Have you reported it somewhere?

6 hours ago, Ravenx said:

Screenshot?  Helpful to see this triple gun thing, and to know what company it belongs to.  Thanks!

Its well known the devs are aware of it already.  This same company was abusing other bugs and when they rectified it a couple patches ago where people using bugged stuff was removed from the game.  This ship was allowed to stay.  You see its a feature the devs introduced and since it was allowed to even be made they will not remove it from the game.   Some bugs are good to do and some bugs will get you banned.  Seems like If you speak with a foreign accent you get banned but if you're an English speaking company you get multiple warnings or free passes.  

Edited by Ravenx

1 hour ago, Ravenx said:

Its well known the devs are aware of it already.  This same company was abusing other bugs and when they rectified it a couple patches ago where people using bugged stuff was removed from the game.  This ship was allowed to stay.  You see its a feature the devs introduced and since it was allowed to even be made they will not remove it from the game.   Some bugs are good to do and some bugs will get you banned.  Seems like If you speak with a foreign accent you get banned but if you're an English speaking company you get multiple warnings or free passes.  

Screenshot or it didn't happen. That is basically how this game operates in terms of penalties.

~Lotus

3 hours ago, Ravenx said:

Screen --> post --> devs reaction. 

They can't watch several thousands players if they are not abusing smt just like police in real life can't know about every criminal act. 

They dont need screenshots the companies doing it have posted fukin videos on the reddit lmao.

The devs are incompetent.

Exploits are allowed as long as you are in certain companies apparently.

I posted to the devs this bug like hours after it was there, it never got fixed so ppl kept using it.

Team Casualty is using this bugged out schooner. Not sure why we would avoid speaking the company name. Also true that they posted the vid on reddit . . . . no need to hide from it when it's clearly being allowed. I've lost a boat to it . . . . sux, but I'm a shitty cap, otherwise i should have taken it out, lol. 

I mean , it's kinda of exploity because you dont see all the cannons and dont expect the fire power,but once you realize it, I dont see how it's any different than a ship with full gunports in and some extra cannons on top deck. 

Only the cannons slotted in the gunports get weight reduction. 

Due to this exploit, they have a small element of surprise, and slightly better protected cannon npcs, on an otherwise non meta ship.