Sign in to follow this  
Laox

Ahoy!

Wanted to make a post to see how everyone's feeling of the game are? What are your plans for the game? Are you going pve or pvp and why?

Ahoy there!

My crew/Company will be joining the PvE server,  Talisman ( Company name ) will be focusd on base building and trading whit fellow companies.

We moved from Official ark over to ATLAS to start new.

Basicly we in Talisman are gonna start a company that's gonna be focusd on finding and storing alot of resources so we can share whit those who pass by our town.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Laox said:

Wanted to make a post to see how everyone's feeling of the game are? What are your plans for the game? Are you going pve or pvp and why?

I'm focusing on PvE with the company that I'm with! I'm excited to get started. What are your plans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I'm focusing on PvE with the company that I'm with! I'm excited to get started. What are your plans?

Me aswell focusing pve for the rp and building!!

Ahoy!  Focused mainly on PvP and expanding with my company.  Can't wait to start.

Cant wait aswell 😄

Edited by Laox

Going to try and be a small elite diving crew in the north where life is tough but resources are valuable. VERY interested in the salvaging aspect and building trading routes.  PVE of course since were 2 manning it.  Maybe over time the realization that it was meant for much larger groups will force us into a company but we shall see.

Edited by Keins Thallow
Because I can't spell.

Trying to make the  Dutch East India Company great again! :sword:

So mainly pvp/trading

Ahoy matey!

Mainly PVE with a small company, exploration and trying to tackle what the world throws at us.

PVE.

As an aussie player ill be hoping they either open up a OC server or ill try host my own

Haven't actually made it into the game yet (still downloading, yay for slow internet!) but I do plan on having an animal/goods trading post, and being mostly an explorer/treasure hunter. :map: