Sign in to follow this  
seruum

Drake kills

Hey guys im in a small company and looking to do the drake powerstones (only ones left to do) what's the best strategies to do this??? Let me know what equipment you have used to down this mythical beast without becoming a pile of ash (too often)

1 hour ago, seruum said:

Hey guys im in a small company and looking to do the drake powerstones (only ones left to do) what's the best strategies to do this??? Let me know what equipment you have used to down this mythical beast without becoming a pile of ash (too often)

Just kill a hydra from neaby grid and sail to get the powerstone. Killing drake solo will be a pain as you'll have to find a good spot near its spawn to shoot him down with carbine. If you can team up with 4-5 people then you can agro it towards beach and then keep shooting it woth carbines.

But its way easier to get a key from hydra and sail to drake region.

Edited by Vegetto

22 hours ago, Vegetto said:

Just kill a hydra from neaby grid and sail to get the powerstone. Killing drake solo will be a pain as you'll have to find a good spot near its spawn to shoot him down with carbine. If you can team up with 4-5 people then you can agro it towards beach and then keep shooting it woth carbines.

But its way easier to get a key from hydra and sail to drake region.

I know this is an option but i really want to take the drake down not easymode it.

Then get on top of building near drake spawn and find a spot to hide when it fires at you, use very hq carbine and keep shooting it, it'll take long but you can kill it solo, if you managed to get a group of 5 or more people then agro it to sea.

All Drake Islands have a building with pillars in front, take 20 Bows 20 stacks of arrows And bring it to the pillar Building And use zipline or grapplinghook to get there. Most of the Time theres Nothing Inside 😄 can use carbines but Bows are Cheaper in Case u loose them. Then shoot it Till it dies 😄 can also bring 1 bow And repair Mats as its half the Time to repair a bow as Equip a new one. Did this Quite a few Times solo this way

Thanks guys. Is the hp of this thing comparative to the hydra?? Less or more??

From the Feeling i would say less, but might be that its just cause u Dont miss that often 

• Thanks 1