Renard1

The carnivores spam

So I decided to settle on a high desert island (because that's all I could find) and the carnivore spam is really infuriating. The area is unplayable right now. At every step, there's a crocodile, wolf, alpha snake, you name it.

Here is the welcoming committee near my house: https://i.imgur.com/Mn2wba2.jpg

The average beach: https://i.imgur.com/mdu1B8f.jpg

I don't mind having to kill a wolf here and there but with hordes like these all over the place this is not a sea and pirate themed game, this is Ark but much worse, because at least Ark had less carnivores spam and strong herbivores to keep them in reasonable numbers. And to add insult to injury, they are on a 5 minutes respawn timer. How many times do i have to kill them? I can't make arrows fast enough to deal with the spam and that's all I've been doing for hours.

Edited by Renard1
  • Like 1

not really , i was at the place i started intially and its filled with lvl 200 alpha lions and so aggressive its just over the top, and the lawless o6 is devoid of all wood-metal , its starting to spread on all islands servers

9 hours ago, BoOoM said:

highlevel area ;D

Before this update i had archery maxed out. Didn't help. I have nothing against a challenge but if i need a chinese zerg just to have time to work on basic functionalities like a sloop because 150 wolves respawn every 5 minutes then this game is a major failure to me.

Edited by Renard1

We have the same issue at L4 a temperate jungle island before last update was the occasional snake/tiger attack combo maybe with an alpha every so often since patch though its 4 tigers/ 10 snakes every 5 mins it makes it nigh impossible to even move its made life so hard we stopped playing for the night 

my place is the same. Not sooner do you kill them but then they respawn within a few mins. Build guns pikes ect yep did that but find the resource grind is 90% weapons and the last 10 whatever else. I dont mind the wolf or what ever here and there but this is just ridiculous.

Hell I wake up and I have a lvl 8 ship of the damned sink my sloop attacked by 3 alhps wolves and when I rez 2lvl 20 snakes and an alpha snake attack me

This is to much the game is unplayable in this state. How is one sup to defend against a lvl 256 Alhpa whatever and your max lvl is 51...…...One word guys BALANCE  is a good thing.

4 hours ago, Renard1 said:

Before this update i had archery maxed out. Didn't help. I have nothing against a challenge but if i need a chinese zerg just to have time to work on basic functionalities like a sloop because 150 wolves respawn every 5 minutes then this game is a major failure to me.

and now you see the intention of this balance. everyone hated on chinese zergs and the devs managed to make everybody demand them sooner or later.... 

14 hours ago, Dez_beard said:

my place is the same. Not sooner do you kill them but then they respawn within a few mins. Build guns pikes ect yep did that but find the resource grind is 90% weapons and the last 10 whatever else. I dont mind the wolf or what ever here and there but this is just ridiculous.

Yeah me too. Can't progress, can't make anything. Joined a larger company only to face the same issues on a larger scale. The game is getting boring right now, it's impossible to get anything done...

100% same problem for me.  Endured 2 hours of croc and snake spam last night.  If it wasn't them killing me it was lions or vultures.  Clearly not gameplay as devs intended.