3sixtyy

Devs. Fix this pls

Devs pls. remove our tames from crew when they are on ship put them into weight, because of that we can't use more crew. And make our crew more usefull, so we can use them when we gather food and resourcess. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Yeah, I never liked the way the tames count as crew.  We also lost a Brig on Official PvP from of all things...birds landing on it, which is just plain stupid. 

The bird-thing is actually a bit funny. We once got the message that we are sinking caus to many ppl on board. And got super paranoid searching the bastard that is hiding on the ship. Took us ages to find the bird that was stuck somewhere between the armor... it wasn't even sitting on the boat, just flapping there like crazy.

There was a story about I think black butterfly attacking owo using an army of cows. They tamed cows for a while then let them loose on the island on aggressive. The NPC's freaked out and a lot of chaos happened. They then used this time to smash defenses because the NPC's were aiming at the cows instead of the players. It was something I would have liked to see because of the meme's. That is why it counts though because an unlimited amount of tames can cause a lot of damage very quick in a large number. The crew limit of tames prevents this.

~Lotus

On 5/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, Lotus said:

There was a story about I think black butterfly attacking owo using an army of cows. They tamed cows for a while then let them loose on the island on aggressive. The NPC's freaked out and a lot of chaos happened. They then used this time to smash defenses because the NPC's were aiming at the cows instead of the players. It was something I would have liked to see because of the meme's. That is why it counts though because an unlimited amount of tames can cause a lot of damage very quick in a large number. The crew limit of tames prevents this.

~Lotus

But birds, or any other wild animal, should not count as crew.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

I hope the devs will look this post and fix this soon. 

6 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Correct that is dumb.

~Lotus