globytheoldpirate

Community Mini-Game to win Crab, Mythos and Golds !

Hi everyone, the 2nd mini-game is launched !

There is 4 codes, which can be found at the Atlas Taming & Stats Calculator -> https://globy.dev/animals

The firsts who find the codes, will be rewarded by 1000 golds each (so if you found the first and third code before anyone else, you will win 2k golds).

The first one who find and assemble the 4 codes in the right order, will win 500 mythos and this level 35 🦀

kPxrt6Q.jpg

(you must be on Official : Eu - PvE to win the prices :pirate_mask:)

How to find the codes ?

With the clues down below !
Each code has his own clue/enigma, you don't need to find the first code to find the others, they are not related 👍

Here is the last mini-game to help you, you can try it (but the price for this one as already been claimed).
The clue was "42".
You needed to go to https://globy.dev/42
Then click 42 times on the image.
A small message came on top, to give the code.
It's work kinda the same, when you find a code, it'll appear on top with a small green message 🙂 

You can work together, write the code(s) here if you have them, or keep them secret to assemble them all !
You can send me the codes here on this topic, by message or through Discord.

Clues / Enigmas 

- At midnight, the pack attack.

- No matter heat, through the seas, songs and whales I fly.

- My eyes bright at night, my only weakness is my energy, when the empty point is reach, I perish.

- The smarter I am, the more you love me. Every stage I pass, the smarter I become. I achieved a stage where I know the answer to life, univers and everything.

:map:  HAPPY HUNT !  :map:

Hope you will like it 😄

• Like 2

ostjaevel and Mortgul found the 4 codes ! ostjaevel win the crab and mythos. Though, they don't take the golds so others keep searching.

The 4k golds are still to be win.
1k per code !

As the mini-game is now over.

Here was how to find the codes

Clues :

1) At midnight, the pack attack.
2) No matter heat, through the seas, songs and whales I fly.
3) My eyes bright at night, my only weakness is my energy, when the empty point is reach, I perish.
4) The smarter I am, the more you love me. Every stage I pass, the smarter I become. I achieved a stage where I know the answer to life, univers and everything.

1) pack was for Wolf, midnight for 24h You had to put 24 points into attack stats in the wolf page.

2) heat was for Parrot, Sea - Songs and Whales for the different bonus, you had to put something else than none/no into them at the parrot page.

3) eyes bright at night, my only weakness is my energy was for the razortooth, when the empty point is reach, I perish you needed to put 0 in the input for stamina, in the razortooth page.

4) The smarter I am, the more you love me was for the crow. Every stage I pass, the smarter I become was refering for his levels. I achieved a stage where I know the answer to life, ... refer to the level he has answer to life, univers and everything refer to 42, from the famous book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
You had to put 42 level in the page of the crow.

You can still try theses, it may helps for the next mini-game 🙂 

Thats awesome 😄 rly like the erffort u put into those minigames 😄 

• Like 1