couch222

server command to stop/slow army of the damned regen

Hi all,

I've recently had this comment from a player on my server.

"Is there a config for the damned regening after they burrow? I've been on a few servers where their health stays the same after the resurface and some of the 200 quality maps are near impossible with them going back to full hp after a burrow."

Does anyone know if there is anything i can do to stop/reduce their regen?

For Powerstone caves, I tried reducing the spawn with the follow line in my Game.ini, but the result was that they stopped spawning altogether (probably because of MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1). Our group preferred that so I just left it in:

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AoDSpawnEntries_Cave_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="AoDArcherSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("HumanNPC_BP_Enemy_Ranged_PvE_Cave_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="AoDMeleeSpawner", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("HumanNPC_BP_Enemy_Melee_PvE_Cave_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="HumanNPC_BP_Enemy_Ranged_PvE_Cave_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="HumanNPC_BP_Enemy_Melee_PvE_Cave_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

For other zones on Powerstone islands, look in the dev kit, they are named starting with AoDSpawnEntries. I'm certain I saw inland spawn zone there, just replace AoDSpawnEntries_Cave_C in the above line with a different zone.

Andargor,

You used the entry in game.ini just like above?  I tried the 'inland' option where one of our Powerstones are and I still have a fair amount of them spawning as I run around.  I expected to see very little to none.  (although it seemed a little less, it was hard to tell)

Thanks

15 hours ago, telco said:

Andargor,

You used the entry in game.ini just like above?  I tried the 'inland' option where one of our Powerstones are and I still have a fair amount of them spawning as I run around.  I expected to see very little to none.  (although it seemed a little less, it was hard to tell)

Thanks

Yes, it's the exact line from Game.ini

I was too lazy to look in the Dev Kit when I had posted that, but I looked just now and the three spawn zones seem to be called:

AoDSpawnEntries_Cave_C

AoDSpawnEntries_Inland_C

AoDSpawnEntries_NearBeach_C

I believe it is case-sensitive

Hmm, I'm using those names, and I'm still getting lots of island spawns for the AoD.   Why I thought I may have been missing something.

I would also replace the "HumanNPC.... line that has Cave in it to Inland also I assume.   (which is what I did)

Not sure what I really need to do to make the adjustments actually happen.

Thanks

On 6/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, telco said:

Hmm, I'm using those names, and I'm still getting lots of island spawns for the AoD.   Why I thought I may have been missing something.

I would also replace the "HumanNPC.... line that has Cave in it to Inland also I assume.   (which is what I did)

Not sure what I really need to do to make the adjustments actually happen.

Thanks

Can you try my line in all of your Game.ini files (every tile), and check if any AoD spawn in your powerstone caves after you restart? Try a destroywilddinos before you shutdown and after you restart. Because if they do spawn, then the entry is not working on your server for some unknown reason.

If they don't spawn in the cave it means the other entries for the rest of the island don't work.

Edited by Andargor