Morfic

Lighthouse! Can’t light?

Built a lighthouse and filled it with wood (only thing I found it accepts), but I can’t light it. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

We just built one too and can't figure out how to light ours. You can also put thatch in it, but haven't found anything else to put in it.

If it has a light option, then it may work like the campfire and the option to light it won't be there until the proper materials are put inside it.

• Sad 1

Yeah, you can fill it with wood and thatch, but that’s all I’ve found that works. I saw someone with a lit one yesterday though 😕

13 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

Strange.... our works just fine with Wood....

Says it’s a campfire, and no “light fire” button shows up

242A2168-E291-4A22-A384-605D91F8CBE1.jpeg

One of the devs said on the discord you're not supposed to place the lighthouse in the water, if you guys did that.

Edited by edthechowderhead

alright, so we have been noticing our island is super scarce on resources... but we just went to demo our lighthouse to move it out of the water... when we demo'd it there was a massive lag spike and every resource on the entire island regrew instantly... trees, bushes, rocks, metal... so if you noticed your resources are low, its because your lighthouses are stopping resources spawns.

1 minute ago, Relleron said:

alright, so we have been noticing our island is super scarce on resources... but we just went to demo our lighthouse to move it out of the water... when we demo'd it there was a massive lag spike and every resource on the entire island regrew instantly... trees, bushes, rocks, metal... so if you noticed your resources are low, its because your lighthouses are stopping resources spawns.

mh…..interesting…..

But there are Areas blank without a Lighthouse….

Edited by Caduryn