Christopher Blackfrost

RECRUITING! Dread Head Pirates (NA PvP - Kraken's Grasp)

Avast ye scurvy, dogs!

We be the Dread Head Pirates, and we be recruitin' fer the North American PvP Colonies, or Kraken's Grasp.

LISTEN UP, LADDIES!

We be a strong company with very strong allies. At present we be the owners of two powerful islands with a few settlers/leasors on each. We be lookin' for team minded scallywags, as we complete tasks as a team for the most part and do not be delegatin'. There be somethin' fer ye to do all hours of the day, even fer the landlubbers amongst ye. We also be welcomin' if ye be hailin' from Down Under or the European Union (AUS/EU).

If ye have serious expertise in the area of breeding the rare prehistoric beasties, then we would be most appreciative of your particular skillset. Our current breeder be most excellent at what he does but could use a little help. Also, our officers be leadin' farm tasks 9.5/10.

Contact us by way of Discord (https://discord.gg/D6gBq6n). Send yer message to Clappin_Cheeks#2753.

Ye won't be dissappointed if ye be acquiescin' to our request.

YARRRR!

3 hours ago, Christopher Blackfrost said:

Avast ye scurvy, dogs!

We be the Dread Head Pirates, and we be recruitin' fer the North American PvP Colonies, or Kraken's Grasp.

LISTEN UP, LADDIES!

We be a strong company with very strong allies. At present we be the owners of two powerful islands with a few settlers/leasors on each. We be lookin' for team minded scallywags, as we complete tasks as a team for the most part and do not be delegatin'. There be somethin' fer ye to do all hours of the day, even fer the landlubbers amongst ye. We also be welcomin' if ye be hailin' from Down Under or the European Union (AUS/EU).

If ye have serious expertise in the area of breeding the rare prehistoric beasties, then we would be most appreciative of your particular skillset. Our current breeder be most excellent at what he does but could use a little help. Also, our officers be leadin' farm tasks 9.5/10.

Contact us by way of Discord (https://discord.gg/D6gBq6n). Send yer message to Clappin_Cheeks#2753.

YARRRR!

Ewwww.

If you wouldn't talk like a pirate all day long, I'd consider actually rolling out an alt there and play both servers.

3 hours ago, Christopher Blackfrost said:

Avast ye scurvy, dogs!

LISTEN UP, LADDIES!

YARRRR!

I have questions.

1. Do you always talk with that heavy French accent?

2. Does your company offer member drama and officer power struggles? I don’t want to join one of those boring companies where people get along and act like real human adults who don’t need lots of therapy. Please tell me you’re not one of those. They are incredibly unexciting.

3. Do you guys really have to use Discord? I prefer ventrillo. I would consider joining if everyone switched to ventrillo.

4. How soon can I get highest officer rank and full admin permissions? No reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Christopher Blackfrost said:

Avast ye scurvy, dogs!

LISTEN UP, LADDIES!

YARRRR!

Well at least you are asking people to help breed. I am sure the other guy just wanted people to grind for him lol

that whole ally thing is going to be a turn off for people. Not too many people like Megas.

juat a heads up though. I have seen a lot of people recruiting on general and the thread gets closed.