Sign in to follow this  
lillypilly11@hotmail.com

Character got deleted?

same issue, happend to me today at the morning 7:00 +- CET

did you guys get you issues resolved yet cause I had the same problem yesterday where I was killed by a shark and when I respawned my character was removed from my company and lost

Question guys, did you try to respawn on the same server or a different one?

I had this happen to me as well; if you got a different response I would love to know, the response I received was:  

Changed Status to Closed

Hello Shaylee

At this time we are unable to provide assistance for this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be utilizing the information you have provided to assist us in resolving this problem via technical/development resources.

Voodoo

8 minutes ago, Shaylee25 said:

I had this happen to me as well; if you got a different response I would love to know, the response I received was:  

Changed Status to Closed

Hello Shaylee

At this time we are unable to provide assistance for this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be utilizing the information you have provided to assist us in resolving this problem via technical/development resources.

Voodoo 

The support of the ATLAS team is a joke, they never solve anything. I think they only pay attention to Streamers (if there is still any streamer in this game).

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Question guys, did you try to respawn on the same server or a different one?

I believe I died in h6 golden age ruins over the trench and tried to respawn in other server Day 1503, 21:44:25: Crew member Macgyver TC - Lvl 71 was killed by a Shark - Lvl 5! Day 1503, 21:56:50: Macgyver TC was removed from the Company!

Edited by Macgyver

so this bug is still deleting chars? oh my god how incompetente they can be, rpg with a bug deleting chars, wow!