Sign in to follow this  
Daish

2x 3x weekends causing more players to quit then any other factor

Only thing I don't like about 2/3x weekends.. is they end.  It's kinda funny, I won't play on a private server if they have 2-3x.. but I like to see it from time to time on the officials.  It also means on Monday I need to sail to some more islands, to raise my max potential levels.  And the wind is always the wrong way.

Are you crazy? 2x and 3x weekend is the only time i ever get anything done. I work 5-6 days a week.

Hackers and the lack of Balance causes players to leave the game more, when they get gernades to break into your base, and makes you wonder why are canonbears a thing ?

On 6/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Lotus said:

It took a lot of fun out of breeding for me for some reason. I just can't get my drive to do it back.

~Lotus

if your not trolling im not paying much attention sorry =X 

if something is made to easy the challenge is removed at the same time when the bonus is removed you feel nerfed

so you get whacked with two mental effects that cause the game to be less fun

games being balanced is far more important then people realise its why 10x servers never have a high base of players people will go there play for a short amount of time then quit atlas for good 

3 minutes ago, Daish said:

if your not trolling im not paying much attention sorry =X 

if something is made to easy the challenge is removed at the same time when the bonus is removed you feel nerfed

so you get whacked with two mental effects that cause the game to be less fun

games being balanced is far more important then people realise its why 10x servers never have a high base of players people will go there play for a short amount of time then quit atlas for good 

It basically made my genetics go crazy for a weekend which led the game to just be lame after it.

~Lotus