Sign in to follow this  
XtGenesicSpasm

PvE Settlement Rules for Non-Owner Anchored boats

• Settlement owners must set a window of vulnerability, currently set to 9 hours, where their island is raidable. Outside of this window, players, structures and ships will not take damage from other players. 
  • There will be a timer on players before they receive the invulnerability status.
  • Anchored boats or docked boats will follow these same rules, if they are in the radius of a Settlement
  • Non-settlement owners who have cannons on ships and are anchored shall not be allowed to fire cannons outside of wartime.
  • Settlement owners can freely damage other characters and structures on their island. 

Just had a question about the above information and can't seem to find an answer any where.

If I anchor my ship in someone elses claimed settlement zone, can the owner of the settlement destroy my boat during the "timer" period before invulnerability status is placed on my boat?

I am doing discovery points but with my medical issues I have to constantly get up and step away from pc. Usually I try to time this so that I can step away when I anchor at the next closest island. I am just wondering if the owners have the ability to destroy my boat in PvE Colonies?

Most of these rules don't apply to PVE. In PVE settlement ownership gives a benefit to a landholder with no war, the cost to maintain control goes up the more structures you have.. I do believe there is a window where they can demo a settlers structures, but outside of that you really cannot affect each other. Lawless is more akin to ARK PVE foundation spam.

Edited by MaxDredd
  • Like 1

None of those points apply to PvE as those points all relate to the war system in PvP, including the last point.

Your ship, as long as it is anchored will be fine when you leave it at someone elses settlement.

• Thanks 2