Sign in to follow this  
Lenetwor

My Bear have max. level: 34 is true? Or Bug?

To my knowledge,

You can level tames, 30 times plus their wild levels.  In your case, 30+2

Plus the 2 that it started at.  Making 34

37 minutes ago, chanys said:

To my knowledge,

You can level tames, 30 times plus their wild levels.  In your case, 30+2

Plus the 2 that it started at.  Making 34

correct. If it had wild lvl 10, it would be lvl 10+10+30= lvl 50 max.

Why would you tame a low level bear..

The lower the level the lower the bonus levels...

Go tame a level 25+ you will be happier

Is there a level cap?

The mechanics of calculating the level if I'm not mistaken is this:
A wild animal of level 30 - has basic characteristics and 29 random distributed levels.

And if you take this into account and engage in breeding, you can get about 6 * 15 + 1 (+ I do not use torpor in this calculation) = 91 level.
(I use the indicator of the characteristics of 15 levels as the most advanced, perhaps it can be higher, but I have not yet met with more than 15 levels in one characteristic)

According to this formula 91 + 91 + 30? those. A raised level 91 animal will increase 121 more levels? :classic_huh:

1 hour ago, FlayAllster said:

Is there a level cap?

A wild animal of level 30 - has basic characteristics and 29 random distributed levels.

And if you take this into account and engage in breeding, you can get about 6 * 15 + 1 (+ I do not use torpor in this calculation) = 91 level.
(I use the indicator of the characteristics of 15 levels as the most advanced, perhaps it can be higher, but I have not yet met with more than 15 levels in one characteristic)

According to this formula 91 + 91 + 30? those. A raised level 91 animal will increase 121 more levels? :classic_huh:

If I'm not mistaken the max level is 120, or 130, beyond that it will not level. 

If you were able to breed. 15 pts into each stat you would indeed. Have 91, however you would then only get the same 30 pts to put in so 121 would be max. To avoid that and get mutations before cap you would want to breed in a level 1 for food and oxygen to remove 30 points. 

1 hour ago, FlayAllster said:

Is there a level cap?

I have a 130 bear 😛

From my understanding the hardcap is 199 I have not hit it though.

~Lotus

8 minutes ago, trqfreak350 said:

If I'm not mistaken the max level is 120, or 130, beyond that it will not level. 

If you were able to breed. 15 pts into each stat you would indeed. Have 91, however you would then only get the same 30 pts to put in so 121 would be max. To avoid that and get mutations before cap you would want to breed in a level 1 for food and oxygen to remove 30 points. 

https://gyazo.com/7b3b8026a8666ae7090496d8b68afb5b

This is from a few generations ago.

~Lotus

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trqfreak350 said:

Wow serious stats, were still on the hunt for 14-15 pt bears to mix in. 

The trick is to be the tyrant leader of a mega and force your slaves to farm stats day and night. Jk it's more like lets make a good bear and a bunch of people came together and hunted bears for about a week and we ended up with like 20 bears to throw together into a stew and then some mutations.

~Lotus

• Haha 2