Ost3fabrikk3n

Kraken EU pve

9 hours ago, Ost3fabrikk3n said:

Thanks to all that participated in taking down the kraken 1.0. everyone did a great job during the fight and before the fight even tho we meet some hick up before the fight with people spawning in the 2.0 kraken. i appriciate all you guys who backed out of the fight for reset and for being patient and waiting. i know some of you did not get to participate due to death and starvation and stuff like that. so i would like do this another day aswell to help the guys who diden't make it this time. 

i will post in the forum and discords when i do the kraken again and hope to see many of you who diden't get it this time. 

so hope too see  many of you next time aswell and again great job everyone 

see you around and happy sailing

Thanks for organizing it 🙂 Sadly i got kicked and clipped out of the boat at the start (and shot into the sky), so i didnt get it. Id be happy to join in on the next one, ill keep an eye on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Grongash said:

Thanks for organizing it 🙂 Sadly i got kicked and clipped out of the boat at the start (and shot into the sky), so i didnt get it. Id be happy to join in on the next one, ill keep an eye on the forum.

Yeah, that happened to me and my company mate when the kraken was about half life. We didn't get it. Hope we can try another time in the future. :classic_dry::classic_smile:

Edited by Carnotaurus
  • Like 1

Was wondering when the next fight might be. Got a crew of 3. Can bring a Brig or 2.