Sign in to follow this  
Dollie

PTR Update and Magic Mythos 3x

1 hour ago, seranade said:

any news on the PTR?  no servers showing atm.

Don't think it's live yet, think it will go live a bit later when the Captain's Log goes up, but don't quote me on that.

58 minutes ago, chiconanni said:

does anyone knows if there will be a wipe again?

There's not one planned, so there could be at some point, but for now no.

21 minutes ago, Sydhart said:

Thanks for that link. I looked and looked and could not dig anything up. I'm just glad they adjusted the Fountain quest so there was more than 1 and it wasn't in a random location. Right now it's a little too easy so some tuning could be done but the original iteration was not thought out well. I think it would be cool if they were located within the ruins area of each island and not in the caves. Then you wouldn't have the same stupid lemming run issue like we do with Powerstones. You'd have to sneak or fight your way to it. 

Yeah they said that they are planning to make some changes to the FoY, but don't think it will come yet. I'm sure though that by the time the game is released it will be different from what it is like now.

19 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Don't think it's live yet, think it will go live a bit later when the Captain's Log goes up, but don't quote me on that.

@seranade I was wrong, they are up now, can you see them since your post an hour ago?