Sign in to follow this  
DeadWabbit

Is it me or should animals not be able to envolpe you?

Seriously tired of dying because an animal envelops me. This has been an issue since day 1, so I gotta ask why is this still an issue? I try to run into a power stone cave but NO! I die because a wolf jumps at me and I am somehow looking at his ass through his stomach. Seriously?

I've noticed that the animals are really bad about clipping into you, even the pigs do it.

19 hours ago, DeadWabbit said:

Seriously tired of dying because an animal envelops me. This has been an issue since day 1, so I gotta ask why is this still an issue? I try to run into a power stone cave but NO! I die because a wolf jumps at me and I am somehow looking at his ass through his stomach. Seriously?

It’s not his fault you turn him on. Just let it happen and it will be over with quick

when your stuck/clipped inside an animal just punch, it pops you right out 🙂

On 5/24/2019 at 5:10 PM, DeadWabbit said:

It's almost as if the game is only a few months into a 2 year development cycle and bugs like this should be expected. Did you post to the bug forum with detailed info so that the developers have info to help address it, or just come here to whinge because the clearly unfinished still in development game you bought is unfinished?

It's only fair to the animals, that if SOTD's get to do it, animals can as well.